Looking for experienced full-stack engineers to help build the application. This is a role for engineers who can collaborate with a team to architect and deliver feature upgrades and improvements.
• This person must be comfortable working in diverse development ecosystems and have worked independently in a rapidly scaling startup
• 6+ years working with web-based technologies.
• Experience working in an XP/Agile development team, including a desire to work in a TDD/pair programming environment.
• Demonstrated passion for and knowledge of blockchain technologies.
• An understanding of cyber-cryptography.
• Experience working in a decentralised, distributed team.
• An open source project on GitHub with 25+ stars
• Implement OpenLaw feature upgrades, improvements, and architectural builds
• Collaborate with a team to ship major product builds
• Deliver on rapid implementation schedules to build web functionality that is fast, scalable, and upholds smart development goals and principles
• Keep users happy by maintaining the software, troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
Company is based in California, USA. The role is 100% Remote, with an opportunity to meet teams at HQ when required.
Why Should You Apply?
• Top industry pay
• The forefront of a revolution - Cutting-edge tech
• Continuous learning
• Remote location
Sign up now and send a proposal to get this job.
0 freelancers have already applied
You can buy more proposal credits, apply for more projects and increase your chances of winning jobs.