Customer Support Engineer-SoftwareAnywhere Middle Level
Sign up now to apply for this project.Sign up now
The company is one of the World’s leading technology companies, develops and licenses innovative and market-driving semiconductor intellectual property (IP) cores for systems-on-chip (SoC).
The Position: Customer Support Engineer - Join a highly motivated and knowledgeable team of software and hardware engineers dedicated to delivering world class customer service and technical knowledge to leading technology companies around the world.
• Experience of programming in low level languages such as C/C++ from a previous job, academia or personal projects
• An understanding of software debug and design techniques for modern operating systems, such as Linux and Android
• The ability to clearly communicate technical subjects in both written and verbal form
• Guide and support customers through their product development, from the excitement of first time power up, through debugging, to final production
• Work with high profile customers (and their customers) on impactful and market leading projects, including issues with the addition of new features, applications and performance analysis
• Take ownership of our key software products (e.g. graphics processors) and provide expertise of the technical details and implementation of these products to other members of the team
• Create documentation and train customers in the use of product deliverables, such as our graphics development kit and coding techniques
The role is based in Taipei, Taiwan. The role will be on-site, with some flexibility with remote working
Why Should You Apply?
• Top industry pay
• Diverse and vibrant team
• Clear and challenging goals - Collaborate, celebrate success and have the opportunity to learn from each other every day.
Skills required for this job:
- Experience Middle Level
- Duration 6+ months
- Job type Part-time
- Payment type £££ - COMPETITIVE
- Location Anywhere
2 freelancers have already applied