Senior Software Design Engineer - WLAN PHYAnywhere Middle Level
£££ - COMPETITIVE
Sign up now to apply for this project.Sign up now
The company defines the technology shaping our world, from pioneering smartphones and televisions to advanced wearables and semi-autonomous vehicles. Their continuous innovation in graphics and artificial intelligence enables the customers to make world-changing electronic products that people love.
The Position: Senior Software Design Engineer – WLAN PHY - The PHY Systems team is primarily responsible for baseband algorithm development and managing simulation environment built in Matlab and C. The team is also responsible for modelling the RF and PHY impairments and implement fixed point transceiver.
• Strong background in signal processing and communication theory.
• Very strong coding & debugging skills in C/Matlab
• Familiarity with 802.11 a/b/g/n PHY standards or OFDM PHYs
• Experience with fixed-point implementation of PHY blocks
• Some knowledge of Hardware design, bit matching, test vector generation for verification
• A good degree or experience in a related area; computing, engineering.
• Be an individual contributor designing algorithms for wireless transceivers.
• Work on Matlab/C implementation of PHY baseband transmitter/receiver.
• Model effects of RF impairments and design compensation algorithms
• Work with hardware team on verification of HW baseband implementation using Matlab/C model based test vectors
• Work on performance evaluation of wireless transceivers using FPGA based prototyping
The Location: The role is based in Bangalore. India. The role will be on-site, with some flexibility with remote working
Why Should You Apply?
• Top industry pay
• Diverse and vibrant team
• Clear and challenging goals - Collaborate, celebrate success and have the opportunity to learn from each other every day.
• Based on one of the best workspaces in the country
Skills required for this job:
- Experience Middle Level
- Duration 6+ months
- Job type Part-time
- Payment type £££ - COMPETITIVE
- Location Anywhere
0 freelancers have already applied