Sales Executive - TEAMSAnywhere Entry Level
Sign up now to apply for this project.Sign up now
Be part of one of the defining scale-ups of our generation, using smart technologies to fix the working culture and solve a problem affecting the work-life balance of us all.
This is an exciting role within a growing start-up and you'll bring with you commercial acumen, sales experience and pragmatism in client development and lead generation best practices.
Competitive salary and exciting package offered!
Who we are?
TEAMS is transforming the future of work by offering a collaborative and efficient marketplace powered by advanced technologies and innovative bespoke services to connect professionals with businesses in a modern, balanced and fair culture.
Our vision is to be the platform for creating and supporting a connected, holistic and collaborative working environment with continuous professional development.
A skilled Sales Executive to identify potential clients, call and contact them, qualify their needs and interest, and set up sales demos for your colleagues to carry out, to close the sale.
Required Skills and Experience
• Experience in sales - lead generation, cold calling, bulk emailing
• Experience using or selling online software
• Interest in technical systems
• Excellent spoken and written English
• The job pays commission that can more than double base salary for on-target performance.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
Our interview process consists of:
• Initial Skype/Phone screen (30 minutes)
• Face to Face Interview (45-60 minutes)
Seven reasons to join us
1. A great vision, a clear ambition
2. Transparency, Trust and Teamwork
3. You’re empowered to make big, exciting things happen
4. Flexibility, Fairness and Futuristic
5. Dynamic and data-driven
6. We value individuality, fresh ways of doing things and we celebrate success together
7. And of course, Great Pay and Benefits
TEAMS is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. At TEAMS we embrace diversity and see it as a benefit to our company. We're committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or status as an individual with a disability.
No agencies please!
Skills required for this job:
- Experience Entry Level
- Duration 6+ months
- Job type Part-time
- Payment type £££ - COMPETITIVE
- Location Anywhere
4 freelancers have already applied