The company defines the technology shaping our world, from pioneering smartphones and televisions to advanced wearables and semi-autonomous vehicles. Their continuous innovation in graphics and artificial intelligence enables the customers to make world-changing electronic products that people love.
Software Design Engineer - Vision and AI - Self-driven, enthusiastic, highly performing contributor, with a passion for the technology. It will be important to keep up to date with the latest technologies both professionally and through personal projects and use this to improve the product.
• Strong C++ programming skills and a basic understanding of object orientated programming
• Basic understanding of software development life cycle.
• Basic knowledge of Linux and embedded systems
• Passion for technology, keeping up to date with the latest developments and personal projects
• An analytic approach to strive for the best solution
• Python programming skills
• Knowledge of Convolutional Neural Networks, Machine learning techniques
• Knowledge of Tensorflow, Caffe, OpenCL
• Experience in software development, over the complete development cycle
• A good degree or experience in a related area; computing, engineering.
• Create software which is part of ecosystem for new and/or existing hardware
• New feature addition, enhancements, optimisations to existing software components e.g Mapping, debugging tools.
• Gain ownership some of the important software components
• Use your initiative to improve both the development environment and the software
The role is based in Pune. India. The role will be on-site, with some flexibility with remote working
Why Should You Apply?
• Top industry pay
• Diverse and vibrant team
• Clear and challenging goals - Collaborate, celebrate success and have the opportunity to learn from each other every day.
• Based on one of the best workspaces in the country
Sign up now and send a proposal to get this job.Sign up now
5 freelancers have already applied
You can buy more proposal credits, apply for more projects and increase your chances of winning jobs.