The company is one of the World’s leading technology companies, develops and licenses innovative and market-driving semiconductor intellectual property (IP) cores for systems-on-chip (SoC). The vision is a future where Artificial Intelligence will help mankind in a pervasive yet convenient way, from personal assistance to autonomous vehicles, from object classification to medical breakthroughs.
Vision and AI Simulation team is looking for bright and innovative engineers to join the team and contribute to the development of next gen AI products.
C++ Engineer - As a member of the team you will be working on exciting technologies. Have the unique opportunity to shape the future during your internship!
• Knowledge of C++ practice
• Understanding of Design Patterns
• Understanding of computer architecture
• Linux environment familiarity
• OOP practice
• Familiarity with concurrent systems
• Interest in Convolutional Neural Networks
• Familiarity with System-C
• Develop C++ / SystemC models
• Develop C++ / Python / Bash tools
• Optimise and analyse the performance of the platform simulation
• Cooperate in chip design process
• Support other engineers within the team
• Develop tests for simulation modules
The role is based in Lisbon, Portugal. The role will be on-site, with some flexibility with remote working
Why Should You Apply?
• Diverse and vibrant team
• Unique opportunity to shape the future during your internship
• Based in one of the best workspaces in the country
Sign up now and send a proposal to get this job.Sign up now
1 freelancers have already applied
You can buy more proposal credits, apply for more projects and increase your chances of winning jobs.