Back-end Engineer – PythonCalifornia City, CA, USA Middle Level
Sign up now to apply for this project.Sign up now
A small, fast-growing, and remote-first company is a 100% distributed team helping people across the world automate the administrative parts of their job. They want to empower businesses to create processes and systems that let computers do what they are best at doing and let humans do what they are best at doing.
The Position: Back-end engineer who can take raw ideas and build great products with Python.
This is a role for engineers who want to create a simple product that allows anyone to do complex, incredible things with the world's APIs
• Extensive experience with Python
• Knowledge/Familiar with Django, React, node.js and AWS. Other modern tools, such as Memcached, RabbitMQ, Zookeeper, Docker, Redis, Jenkins, Puppet, Ansible
• Be efficient
• Push to learn more
• Help scale a fast-growing and unique system - workflow engine connects with thousands of APIs across thousands of servers
• Plan and build product features - directly impact how our customers can be more productive
• Improve developer platform - directly impact the way partner devs add their apps
• Ship code to millions of users every week
The Location: 100% Remote.
Why Should You Apply?
• Competitive salary
• Great healthcare + dental + vision coverage*
• Retirement plan with 4% company match*
• Profit sharing
• 2 annual company retreats to awesome places
• 14 weeks paid leave for new parents of biological or adopted children
* US-based employees only (more regions to be added)
Skills required for this job:
- Experience Middle Level
- Duration 6+ months
- Job type Part-time
- Payment type £££ - COMPETITIVE
- Location California Cit ..
6 freelancers have already applied