TEAMS - The future of working
Be part of one of the defining scale-ups of our generation, using smart technologies to fix the working culture and solve a problem affecting the work-life balance of us all.
This is a senior role and you'll bring with you an experience in reliable software development and engineering best practices.
Competitive salary and exciting package offered!
Who we are?
TEAMS is transforming the future of work by offering a collaborative and efficient marketplace powered by advanced technologies and innovative bespoke services to connect professionals with businesses in a modern, balanced and fair culture.
Our vision is to be the platform for creating and supporting a connected, holistic and collaborative working environment with continuous professional development.
A communicative candidate who is proactive and passionate about TEAMS products and the clients they serve. TEAMS Officer(s) will act as a point of contact for their clients and remote professionals. They will build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with their contacts, always striving to find the products which best fit the individual needs of the client. They also aid internal departments by collecting information, such as sales leads or testimonials, assisting in the processing and analysis of client data and complaints, and identifying industry trends.
To succeed in this position, candidates should have exceptional communication, technical, and problem-solving skills. You should be resourceful, analytical, adaptable, and organised with the ability to build rapport with both the clients and the users.
• Communicating with clients and remote professionals to understand their needs, explain product value and facilitate efficient working
• Building relationships with clients based on trust and respect.
• Keeping accurate records pertaining to work-flow and account notes.
• Maintaining updated knowledge of company strategy services.
• Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by improving processes.
• Identifying industry trends.
• Acting as a client advocate with a focus on improving the user experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, or related field.
• Fundamental understanding of advanced software development life-cycle
• Experience in Database administration and Software development
• Relevant experience in sales, communication, project management and team management.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to collect, track, and analyse large amounts of data.
• Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills.
• Excellent active listening skills.
• Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
• Extensive, accurate product knowledge.
Our interview process consists of:
• Initial phone screen (30 minutes)
• In-depth technical phone screen/Skype or face to face (45-60 minutes)
• TEAM-Up, an informal meet-up with the leadership team (2-3 hours)
Seven reasons to join us:
1. A great vision, a clear ambition
2. Transparency, Trust and Teamwork
3. You’re empowered to make big, exciting things happen
4. Flexibility, Fairness and Futuristic
5. Dynamic and data-driven
6. We value individuality, fresh ways of doing things and we celebrate success together
7. And of course, Great Pay and Benefits
TEAMS is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. At TEAMS we embrace diversity and see it as a benefit to our company. We're committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or status as an individual with a disability.
No agencies please
Sign up now and send a proposal to get this job.Sign up now
1 freelancers have already applied
You can buy more proposal credits, apply for more projects and increase your chances of winning jobs.