The company is one of the World’s leading technology companies, develops and licenses innovative and market-driving semiconductor intellectual property (IP) cores for systems-on-chip (SoC).
The Position: Back End Python Engineer - AI. As part of the Vision and AI Verification Team you will be responsible for testing and validating both the software and hardware for Imagination’s latest cutting-edge technologies
• Experience scripting with Python
• Interest in neural networking and/or machine learning
• An understanding of Object Orientated Programming
• Experience with C++ or low-level languages (e.g. C)
• Experience with virtualisation and other DevOps type tools (e.g. Jenkins, puppet, docker)
• Good knowledge of Linux operating systems
• Good mathematical background
• Experience with FPGA systems
• Develop tools and scripts used for testing and automation
• Identify new ideas for test cases and implement test cases to a high standard
• Solve problems with challenging validation situations
• Help maintain and improve frameworks and systems to automate testing and release flows
• Triage failures and interact with other teams to report and solve them
The Location: The role is based in London, UK. The role will be on-site, with some flexibility with remote working
Why Should You Apply?
• Top industry pay
• Diverse and vibrant team
• Clear and challenging goals - Collaborate, celebrate success and have the opportunity to learn from each other every day.
• Based in one of the best workspaces in the country
Sign up now and send a proposal to get this job.Sign up now
1 freelancers have already applied
You can buy more proposal credits, apply for more projects and increase your chances of winning jobs.