Full-Stack Software EngineerAnywhere Middle Level
Sign up now to apply for this project.Sign up now
This company is a highly successful, fully remote software company that’s changing the way the world learns. Their award-winning e-learning tools are used by 78,000+ organisations across the globe to create engaging online and mobile courses.
Full-Stack Software Engineer. The pay range offered is £65-£75k per annum.
• Fully distributed company with a high degree of autonomy
• Work closely with an awesome team of developers and designers to build industry-leading products and solve interesting problems
• Ownership of processes which are critical to delivering the clients products & insights
• Degree in Computer Science or similar
• Multitalented Full-Stack Software Engineer with a good eye
• Focuses on quality results; Sees problems as opportunities to learn and level up as a team.
• Solid GIF skills and emojis game are big bonuses
• Deliver high-quality code following industry best practice and principle
• Working with others in the specifications for ongoing design and development of the software and new modules and producing designs to determine operational feasibility
• Experimenting with new techniques, tools and frameworks to keep us at the cutting edge
• Constantly seeking out ways to improve the platform and the way you work; ensuring these ways are implemented within the team
This is a fully remote job.
Why Should You Apply?
• Equity Options
• Great benefits - Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Private health care, Life cover, Pension matching up to 5%, sabbatical every 3 years
• A possibility of remote working
Skills required for this job:
- Experience Middle Level
- Duration 6+ months
- Job type Part-time
- Payment type Per Year
- Location Anywhere
7 freelancers have already applied