Senior Data ScientistAnywhere Middle Level
Sign up now to apply for this project.Sign up now
An AI-driven company based on a mathematically principled and practical approach that working on autonomous, adaptive & data-efficient decision making.
The Company is building tools and interfaces to derive valuable insights from Probabilistic Modelling, Reinforcement Learning and multi-agent systems and known for the great care they take with clients and employees alike.
Looking for Senior Data Scientist/Engineer. The company is paying premium market rate for this job.
• A position to shape the future of AI
• Energetic and fun start-up environment
• Team of exceptionally talented colleagues
• Degree in Computer Science or similar
• Passion for processing data and extracting insights from it
• Experience in working with large and complex data sets, SQL and databases
• Working knowledge of a programming language, preferably Python; working knowledge of multiple languages beneficial
• Experience in data warehousing, data pipelines, time series data and/or webscraping is desirable
• Process, visualise and analyse data, and prepare for use by research and engineering teams
• Automation of data processing through scripting and use of tools - Evaluate and deploy state of the art data processing tools
• Work with databases and high-performance file systems
• Continuously develop your own engineering skills and help others to improve theirs
Fully remote job. The hiring company is based in Cambridge, UK.
Why Should You Apply?
• Top industry pay
• Great benefits
• Remote location
• Opportunities for on-the-job training
Skills required for this job:
- Experience Middle Level
- Duration 6+ months
- Job type Part-time
- Payment type £££ - COMPETITIVE
- Location Anywhere
6 freelancers have already applied