Front-end DeveloperAnywhere Middle Level
£45,000.00 - £55,000.00Per Year
Sign up now to apply for this project.Sign up now
The company aims to solve the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. As the company behind the popular open source projects, they help people around the world do great things with their data. From stock quotes to real-time Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots.
Front-end engineer who can make complex systems understandable; who loves working according to the latest standards and takes pride in delivering nothing but high-quality code.
This is a role for engineers who can collaborate with a team to build next-generation search products to help customers effortlessly and find the information they need.
- Possess excellent practical judgement. You should know how to effectively allocate your time when solving hard problems
- Experience with or ability to learn the programming languages such as Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Resque, jQuery, React, Redux, Elastic search, MySQL, MongoDB and Redis.
- You are able to take complex product goals and efficiently deliver working software in logically consumable pieces
- Experience with deployments tools and server side scripting. Knowledge in AWS would be beneficial.
- Write flexible systems to efficiently and quickly consume a multitude of datasets
- Improve, maintain, and scale the proprietary search platform and help create a tighter integration with existing company platform
- Create internal tools to help our sales and support teams guide our customers to success
This is a fully remote job.
Why Should You Apply?
- Top industry pay
- Continuous learning
Skills required for this job:
- Experience Middle Level
- Duration Permanent
- Job type Full-time
- Payment type Per Year
- Location Anywhere
78 freelancers have already applied