TEAMS is looking for enthusiastic engineers developing software for consumer electronics devices. A well-known international brand based in London that offers its employees great pay and benefits with flexible remote working options.
• C programming and C++
• Degree in software engineering, electronics or related
• Software development with real-time embedded systems
• Experience in GCC compilers and debugging
• Knowledge of RF standards such as WiFi, Bluetooth and DAB
• iOS or Android mobile application development
• Knowledge of SW standards such as DNLA, uPNP
• Experience in agile project management tools
Our interview process consists of:
• Initial Skype/phone screen (30 minutes)
• In-depth technical phone screen or face to face (45-60 minutes)
Apply with your PROLANCER profile.
Sign up now and send a proposal to get this job.
1 freelancers have already applied
You can buy more proposal credits, apply for more projects and increase your chances of winning jobs.