Machine Learning EngineerKings Langley, UK Middle Level
Sign up now to apply for this project.Sign up now
The company is a silicon and systems organisation developing unique solutions for AI enabled visual processing. They create innovative, highly integrated, silicon and software solutions blending AI together with traditional algorithms and techniques to deliver practical systems that effectively address real-world needs.
The Position: Machine Learning Engineer. To be responsible for the development, training, validation and testing of detection, classification and other vision-based solutions using convolutional neural networks.
- Demonstrated ability to write and maintain software code (10,000+ lines)
- Proficiency in Python and C/C++ in large scale projects
- Experience training networks using TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch and similar frameworks
- Experience training and fine-tuning ResNet, Inception, and Mask-RCNN type networks
- Proven ability to implement and debug vision-oriented CNNs in either industry or an equivalent academic setting
- Familiarity with the technical principles behind digital video sensors and video compression standards
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 3+ years of experience or equivalent graduate school experience related to machine learning
- Good degree (BSc, MSc, BEng or MEng) in a Computer Science or related technical field. An advanced degree is preferred.
- Train convolutional neural networks for targeted applications such as detection, tracking, free space determination and semantic segmentation, starting from pre-trained networks.
- Work on projects with other team members to develop complete solutions.
- Contribute to the design of new tools and training methods using novel annotation strategies with the objective of advancing the state of the art in effective training of neural networks.
- You will help to build and maintain the software necessary to apply the new tools and methods to machine learning projects. This includes internal libraries and code as well as production software tools.
- Report development progress to management.
The Location: Hertfordshire, UK.
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive salary
- Unique benefits package
- Great place to grow your skills and contribute in advanced computer science. Embrace the challenge!
Skills required for this job:
- Experience Middle Level
- Duration 6+ months
- Job type Part-time
- Payment type Per Year
- Location Kings Langley, ..
4 freelancers have already applied