Java DeveloperAnywhere Entry Level
This is a Mid to Senior role and you’ll work on a wide range of software delivery across the full SDLC within an agile environment.
Competitive salary and exciting package offered!
A skilled software engineer with at least 3 years’ experience in Java development. Must have a proven track record of self-learning and be able to provide examples of personal coding and system development projects.
- Over 3 years’ experience with Java development
- Cloud Experience (GCP, Aws or Azure)
- Experience in MVC, JDBC
- Understanding of Agile Development Methods (TDD, BDD, Scrum)
- Experience with RESTful APIs, both consuming and creating
- Fundamental understanding of programming paradigms and data structures
- Ability to develop accurate documentation and build unit tests
- Familiar with dev tools such as: Eclipse/IntelliJ, SVN/Git, Maven and MySQL Workbench
- Experience with Amazon Web Services such as EC2, S3, SQS, Amazon Machine Learning
- Experience in JIRA for tracking progress and traceability
Skills required for this job:
Sign up now and send a proposal to get this job.Sign up now
- Experience Entry Level
- Duration 6+ months
- Job type Part-time
- Payment type Hourly Price
- Location Anywhere
5 freelancers have already applied