Senior Graphics EngineerLondon, UK Middle Level
As a senior graphics engineer you will be responsible for the design and implementation of the custom ray tracing renderer used in the Chameleon simulator. This will be implemented as a as a unity plugin and will use the DXR accelerated ray tracing API in the first instance, expanding to use of the Vulkan API when it becomes available.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a silicon and systems company developing unique solutions for AI enabled visual processing in the UK.
- Design and implement a custom ray tracer to work alongside the unity rendering engine in order to implement high precision rendering of non-visual images.
- Work with the product architect to create a strategy for moving rendering of visual images to ray tracing and implement that strategy.
- In collaboration with the lead machine learning engineers, contribute to the design of new tools and training methods using novel annotation strategies with the objective of advancing the state of the art in effective training of neural networks.
- Report development progress to management, help with project planning and maintaining development timescales.
- A minimum of 5 years as a lead contributor to projects relevant to these skills.
- Demonstrated ability to write and maintain software code (10,000+ lines).
- Track record of implementing a high performance ray tracing renderer.
- Proficiency in C/C++, C# and .NET, proven ability to write hardware-parallel, multithreaded code.
- Proficiency with linux and windows operating systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Good degree (BSc, MSc, BEng or MEng) in Computer Science or related technical field. Advanced degree is preferred
Skills required for this job:
Sign up now and send a proposal to get this job.Sign up now
- Experience Middle Level
- Duration Permanent
- Job type Full-time
- Payment type Per Year
- Location London, UK
1 freelancers have already applied