Test EngineerLondon, UK Entry Level
£40,000.00 - £55,000.00Per Year
A well reputed tech company developing unique solutions for AI enabled visual processing are looking for a Test Engineer. The Test Engineer will be part of a team responsible for operating and maintaining a software test, build and release environment for continuous delivery of the Company's Simulator and AI Toolkit. This is a high-visibility role as the Company takes its products from R&D into production and will be extremely hands-on, with a requirement to design and write tests as well as administer the CI and release system.
- Fluency in ANSI C and dialects (C++, C#, Java) as well as python. Comfortable with Windows and skilled with linux.
- Experience with cloud based CI systems (EG:Jenkins or similar).
- Proven skills in designing and writing unit and regression tests for Unity apps.
- Exposure to systems developed on various platforms (Windows and Linux).
- Experience of working with Azure devops would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Offering ideas, advice and support with regard to improvement initiatives within the team.
Knowledge & Experience:
- 5+ experience in testing.
- 3+ automated testing experience.
- ISEB certification to at least Foundation level.
- Experienced with CI/CD
- Able to understand business processes to develop use cases for testing
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Good technical degree (BSc, MSc, BEng or MEng) in computer science or equivalent experience
Skills required for this job:
Sign up now and send a proposal to get this job.Sign up now
- Experience Entry Level
- Duration Permanent
- Job type Full-time
- Payment type Per Year
- Location London, UK
3 freelancers have already applied