IT support for high performance computingAnywhere All Levels
£££ - COMPETITIVE
The company is an industry leaders in Aerodynamics and Computational Fluid Dynamics. You will be part of a fun, friendly and approachable team working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, you’ll be supporting the company to deliver its services to top global brands in Automotive, Sport, Oil & Gas and many more.
This is a great opportunity for someone with the desire to learn and self-development.
- Experience in configuration and maintenance of system for jobs scheduling to clusters
- You will be familiar with maintenance, implementation and configuration of the queuing
- Confident in installation of software and licences
- Great communication skills and the ability to work well within a team
- Hardworking with good communication and IT skills
- 7/8 GSCE Grade (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and IT at Grade B and above. A-Level qualifications or equivalent would be advantageous but not essential
- IT Support and maintenance of the functionality of computer systems on daily basis
- Providing hands-on support to users experiencing technical issues
- Providing assistance in the purchasing, building (hardware & software) of users workstation and high performance computing clusters
- Set up and maintenance of email accounts
Location: Brackley - 22 miles from Oxford and 20 miles from Northampton.
Great place to learn, develop and grow your skills.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Skills required for this job:
Sign up now and send a proposal to get this job.Sign up now
- Experience All Levels
- Duration 6+ months
- Job type Part-time
- Payment type £££ - COMPETITIVE
- Location Anywhere
1 freelancers have already applied