PHP and Laravel DeveloperAnywhere Middle Level
Sign up now to apply for this project.Sign up now
Be part of one of the defining scale-ups of our generation, using smart technologies to fix the working culture and solve a problem affecting the work-life balance of us all.
This is a senior role and you'll bring with you an experience in reliable software development and engineering best practices.
Competitive salary and exciting package offered!
Who we are?
TEAMS - The future of working
TEAMS is transforming the future of work by offering a collaborative and efficient marketplace powered by advanced technologies and innovative bespoke services to connect professionals with businesses in a modern, balanced and fair culture.
Our vision is to be the platform for creating and supporting a connected, holistic and collaborative working environment with continuous professional development.
A skilled software developer with at least 5 years’ experience. Must have a proven track record of self-learning and be able to provide examples of personal coding and web design projects.
- Over 5 years’ experience with PHP(MVC, OOP) and Laravel
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming
- Fundamental understanding of programming paradigms and data structures
- Proficient understanding of web mark-up, including HTML5, CSS3, SaaS
- Experience with code versioning tools like Bitbucket and deployment tools
- Experience with RESTful APIs, both consuming and creating
- Experience with AWS - EC2 instances, RDS, Load Balancer, Route 53, Lightsail configuration and S3
- Experience with Docker containers
- Experience working in a Linux environment (Ubuntu)
- Ability to develop accurate documentation and build unit tests
- Machine Learning Techniques
- Understanding of SEO principles
- iOS and Android App Development
- Experience with code versioning tools like Bitbucket
- Experience with Stripe, PayPal and Payoneer API integration
- API integration with Mandrill and Intercom
- Experience with Amazon RedShift and SageMaker
Skills required for this job:
- Experience Middle Level
- Duration 3-6 months
- Job type Part-time
- Payment type Hourly Price
- Location Anywhere
8 freelancers have already applied