Data ScientistAnywhere Middle Level
The company develops analytics tool designed to help game developers and publishers drive conversions, refine critical flows, and boost retention for their titles by making the right decisions based on data. Currently, 16,000+ game developers use Game Analytics to track performance in 38,000+ titles around the globe. They are truly international company with a strong presence in Europe, the Americas and Asia.
The Position: Data Engineer/Scientist, The role is to help shape the development of an industry-leading SaaS platform in one of the most exciting and highest growth verticals on mobile.
This is a great opportunity for Data Engineers with interest in Machine Learning algorithms, as the Data Team is currently developing new predictive features, and knowledge transfer is one of our core values. As the largest games analytical firm globally, collecting huge new data per day, this role requires your skills in Big Data to make the analysis process simpler and more efficient.
• Understanding of algorithms, data structures and data modelling
• Highly skilled - including practical use - in Big Data technologies (Apache Hadoop, PIG, Spark, PySpark or Hive)
• Hands-on experience in SQL and a variety of database technologies
• Quick learner with an eagerness to work with new technologies
• Ability to communicate with a wide range of people
• Design and support the creation of a scalable data platform tools and solutions which are used for high volume data crunching.
• Collaborating closely with the Backend team to contribute to the product life-cycle, from idea generation and prototyping to writing production code and product support.
• Research and be the primary architect for the scalable production environments
• Taking care of software provisioning, configuration management, and application deployment
Company is based in Central London. The role is completely remote (with an option to be on-site if needed)
Why Should You Apply?
• Top industry pay
• Opportunity to work with the biggest and most innovative gaming companies in the world
• Paid holidays
• Remote location
Skills required for this job:
Sign up now and send a proposal to get this job.Sign up now
- Experience Middle Level
- Duration 6+ months
- Job type Part-time
- Payment type Hourly Price
- Location Anywhere
0 freelancers have already applied