Senior Full-Stack Developer | TEAMSAnywhere Middle Level
Sign up now to apply for this project.Sign up now
Be part of one of the defining scale-ups of our generation, using smart technologies to fix the working culture and solve a problem affecting the work-life balance of us all.
This is a senior role and you'll bring with you an experience in reliable software development and engineering best practices.
Competitive salary and exciting package offered!
Who we are?
TEAMS - The future of working
TEAMS is transforming the future of work by offering a collaborative and efficient marketplace powered by advanced technologies and innovative bespoke services to connect professionals with businesses in a modern, balanced and fair culture.
Our vision is to be the platform for creating and supporting a connected, holistic and collaborative working environment with continuous professional development.
A skilled software developer with at least 5 years’ experience. Must have a proven track record of self-learning and be able to provide examples of personal coding and web design projects.
• Over 5 years’ experience with PHP(MVC, OOP) and Laravel
• Good understanding of object-oriented programming
• Fundamental understanding of programming paradigms and data structures
• Proficient understanding of web mark-up, including HTML5, CSS3, SaaS
• Experience with code versioning tools like Bitbucket and deployment tools
• Experience with RESTful APIs, both consuming and creating
• Experience with AWS - EC2 instances, RDS, Load Balancer, Route 53, Lightsail configuration and S3
• Experience with Docker containers
• Experience working in a Linux environment (Ubuntu)???????
• Ability to develop accurate documentation and build unit tests
• Machine Learning Techniques
• Understanding of SEO principles
• iOS and Android App Development
• Experience with code versioning tools like Bitbucket
• Experience with Stripe, PayPal and Payoneer API integration
• API integration with Mandrill and Intercom
• Experience with Amazon RedShift and SageMaker
• Experience with Google Material design
Our interview process consists of:
• Initial Skype/Phone screen (30 minutes)
• In-depth technical phone screen or face to face (45-60 minutes)
Seven reasons to join us
1. A great vision, a clear ambition
2. Transparency, Trust and Teamwork
3. You’re empowered to make big, exciting things happen
4. Flexibility, Fairness and Futuristic
5. Dynamic and data-driven
6. We value individuality, fresh ways of doing things and we celebrate success together
7. And of course, Great Pay and Benefits
TEAMS is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. At TEAMS we embrace diversity and see it as a benefit to our company. We're committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or status as an individual with a disability.
No agencies please
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Skills required for this job:
- Experience Middle Level
- Duration 6+ months
- Job type Part-time
- Payment type £££ - COMPETITIVE
- Location Anywhere
6 freelancers have already applied