This company is a global leader in data-efficient decision making. Its unique multi-agent systems and modelling, analyses billions of monthly searches to power insights and media across all channels and on every device.
The Company is building tools and interfaces to derive valuable insights from Probabilistic Modelling, Reinforcement Learning. Culturally they are a young vibrant global company in a scale-up mode.
Looking for Machine Learning Engineer.
• The ownership of processes which are critical to delivering the clients products & insights
• A team of exceptionally talented colleagues, a position to shape the future of AI.
• Masters Degree or PhD in Computer Science or similar
• Minimum 3 years of practical experience in software engineering or Machine Learning, and ideally both
• Deep knowledge of a programming language (e.g. Python, C++, Java or C#); working knowledge of multiple languages
• Formulate and run experiments and improve algorithms based on results
• Design and develop high quality software to implement research results, working in an Agile team
• Review documents, designs and code done by others and provide constructive feedback
• Continuously develop your own engineering skills and help others to improve theirs
Company is based in Cambridge, UK. The role is 100% remote.
Why should you apply?
• Top industry pay
• Great benefits
• Remote location
• Opportunities for on-the-job training
Sign up now and send a proposal to get this job.
1 freelancers have already applied
You can buy more proposal credits, apply for more projects and increase your chances of winning jobs.