The company aims to solve the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. As the company behind the popular open source projects, they help people around the world do great things with their data. From stock quotes to real-time Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots.
Front-end engineer who can make complex systems understandable; who loves working according to the latest standards and takes pride in delivering nothing but high-quality code.
This is a role for engineers who can collaborate with a team to build next-generation search products to help customers effortlessly and find the information they need.
• Possess excellent practical judgement. You should know how to effectively allocate your time when solving hard problems
• You are able to take complex product goals and efficiently deliver working software in logically consumable pieces
• Write flexible systems to efficiently and quickly consume a multitude of datasets
• Improve, maintain, and scale the proprietary search platform and help create a tighter integration with existing company platform
• Create internal tools to help our sales and support teams guide our customers to success
Company is based in California, USA. The role is fully remote.
Why Should You Apply?
• Top industry pay
• Continuous learning
• Remote location
Sign up now and send a proposal to get this job.Sign up now
0 freelancers have already applied
You can buy more proposal credits, apply for more projects and increase your chances of winning jobs.