Be part of one of the defining scale-ups of our generation, using smart technologies to fix the working culture and solve a problem affecting the work-life balance of us all.
This is a senior role and you'll bring with you an experience in reliable software development and engineering best practices.
Competitive salary and exciting package offered!
Who we are?
TEAMS - The future of working
TEAMS is transforming the future of work by offering a collaborative and efficient marketplace powered by advanced technologies and innovative bespoke services to connect professionals with businesses in a modern, balanced and fair culture.
Our vision is to be the platform for creating and supporting a connected, holistic and collaborative working environment with continuous professional development.
A skilled front-end developer with at least 3-4 years’ experience. Must have a proven track record of using Laravel framework and PHP and be able to provide examples of personal coding and web design projects. The role will not involve design work, however a good 'design eye' is desired.
• Experience in PHP and Laravel
• HTML5, CSS3 and responsive web development using Bootstrap
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility
• Ability to develop accurate documentation and build unit tests
• Understanding of SEO principles
• Experience working in a Linux environment (Ubuntu)
• iOS and Android App Development
• Experience with code versioning tools like Bitbucket
• Experience with Stripe, PayPal and Payoneer API integration
• API integration with Mandrill and Intercom
• Experience with AWS S3, RedShift and SageMaker
• Experience with Google Material design
• UI/UX design skills using Sketch, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
Our interview process consists of:
• Initial phone screen (30 minutes)
• In-depth technical phone screen or face to face (45-60 minutes)
Seven reasons to join us
1. A great vision, a clear ambition
2. Transparency, Trust and Teamwork
3. You’re empowered to make big, exciting things happen
4. Flexibility, Fairness and Futuristic
5. Dynamic and data-driven
6. We value individuality, fresh ways of doing things and we celebrate success together
7. And of course, Great Pay and Benefits
TEAMS is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. At TEAMS we embrace diversity and see it as a benefit to our company. We're committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or status as an individual with a disability.
No agencies please
Job Types: Full-time Remote.
Sign up now and send a proposal to get this job.Sign up now
0 freelancers have already applied
You can buy more proposal credits, apply for more projects and increase your chances of winning jobs.