£££ - COMPETITIVE
Sign up now to apply for this project.Sign up now
A small, fast-growing, and remote-first company is a 100% distributed team helping people across the world automate the administrative parts of their job. They want to empower businesses to create processes and systems that let computers do what they are best at doing and let humans do what they are best at doing.
This is a role for engineers who want to create a simple product that allows anyone to do complex, incredible things with the world's APIs
• An eye for great design and a feel for great UX - you care about more than just the code.
• Open to learn such as - Python, CSS, build tools, shell scripts
• Balance efforts and time across, A/B tests, UX research, code quality, rapidly changing ecosystem of languages and modules
• Research, guide, and execute frontend architecture changes, including but not limited to GraphQL, server-side React rendering, and Flow typing.
• Build reusable React components with modular CSS, manage data on the client with Redux and GraphQL, and test everything with Jest.
• Measure and resolve performance bottlenecks, using tools like Chrome DevTools, Lighthouse, WebPagetest, or custom tooling.
The Location: 100% Remote.
Why Should You Apply?
• Competitive salary
• Great healthcare + dental + vision coverage
• Retirement plan with 4% company match
• Profit sharing
• 2 annual company retreats to awesome places
• 14 weeks paid leave for new parents of biological or adopted children
100% Remote - US-based employees only (more regions to be added)
Skills required for this job:
- Experience Middle Level
- Duration 6+ months
- Job type Part-time
- Payment type £££ - COMPETITIVE
- Location Anywhere
9 freelancers have already applied