Unity Software Development EngineerAnywhere Middle Level
£££ - HIGH VALUE
Sign up now to apply for this project.Sign up now
This is a unique opportunity to work with a silicon and systems company that creates world-top innovative AI-driven Simulator technology and toolkits for visual processing.
The Unity Development Engineer will be working as part of a team developing a Unity-based real-world simulator aimed at the production of training data for neural network training.
- 2 years+ hands-on experience creating high quality animation sequences using scripts and Unity’s Mecanim API (or similar)
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Unity Editor
- Strong C# and .NET scripting skills
- Experienced with the management and manipulation of Unity assets using C# scripts
- Good oral and written communication skills, with the ability to work as part of a distributed team
- Good technical degree (BSc, MSc, BEng or MEng) in computer science or equivalent experience.
- (Bonus) Experience writing custom shaders for Unity
- (Bonus) Ray tracing with Unity or Unreal
- Create assets for a large-scale simulation environment and provision them to conform to the requirements of the simulator API
- Acquire human character assets and develop high quality animations into linkable sequences
- Develop user-facing scriptable tools for linking and sequencing animations at run time
- Develop tools to automate all aspects of asset production
- Take responsibility for the visual quality of the simulator
- Create development plans for your work and track the execution of the design work to the plan. Report development progress to management.
The company is located in a beautiful area of Hertfordshire - 25 mins by train from London Euston.
Why should you apply?
- A fun, friendly and approachable team
- Excellent Pay
- Employee Share Options
- Pension & life insurance
- Private health care
- Annual bonus scheme
- Great employee benefits
Skills required for this job:
- Experience Middle Level
- Duration 6+ months
- Job type Part-time
- Payment type Hourly Price
- Location Anywhere
1 freelancers have already applied