Senior Unity Development EngineerAnywhere Senior Level
£££ - HIGH VALUE
Sign up now to apply for this project.Sign up now
This is a unique opportunity to work with a silicon and systems company that creates world-top innovative AI-driven Simulator technology and toolkits for visual processing.
Offering Competitive Pay £££
- The Senior Unity Development Engineer will be working as part of the simulator team developing tools for the automation of world building.
- Import of real-world scenes and the rapid creation of variants based on them is a critical part of being able to simulate the environments of interest.
- Automation of this function with the ultimate aim of using AI to drive the creation of convincing phot-realistic scenes is the objective and you will be a key player in bringing this cutting edge technology to market.
- 4 years+ hands-on experience with Unity’s scripting API
- Superior abilities in C, C++, C# all required - Comfortable in Windows or Linux
- Proven skills in designing and writing automatic world building software
- A strong interest in creating behaviourally driven, self-governing worlds
- Ability to provide leadership in a meritocratic peer to peer environment
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, with the ability to work as part of a distributed team
- Technical leadership experience in a relevant field
- Good technical degree (BSc, MSc, BEng or MEng) in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Implementation of major parts of the automated scene generation part of the simulator.
- Lead the efforts of junior engineers and provide mentoring where appropriate.
- Propose and implement solutions for product requirements in response to technical market requirements
- Create development plans and track the execution of the design work.
- Report development progress to management.
The company is located in a beautiful area of Hertfordshire - 25 mins by train from London Euston.
Why should you apply?
- A fun, friendly and approachable team
- Excellent Pay
- Employee Share Options
- Pension & life insurance
- Private health care
- Annual bonus scheme
- Great employee benefits
Skills required for this job:
- Experience Senior Level
- Duration 6+ months
- Job type Part-time
- Payment type Hourly Price
- Location Anywhere
4 freelancers have already applied