A small, fast-growing, and remote-first company is a 100% distributed team helping people across the world automate the administrative parts of their job. They want to empower businesses to create processes and systems that let computers do what they are best at doing and let humans do what they are best at doing.
The Position: Engineering Manager to lead our growing engineering team. Interested in helping build the tool for partners and developers that powers automation for millions of professionals
• An effective team builder – Experienced in know how to hire, train, and develop engineers from all backgrounds.
• Keep track of, prioritise, and lead multiple projects
• Work with engineers and other stakeholders from various disciplines, balancing engineering concerns, such as technical debt, with product concerns
• Strong background working in the stack (Python, Django or React, ES6 or Node.js, etc.)
• Work closely with your engineering function and peer design function and product function to create a trio of that tackles user problems and solutions.
• Develop effective ways to communicate, monitor, and lead your team through weekly one-on-one's and team meetings.
• Keep the leadership team informed on your team's progress in ways that are easy and enjoyable to receive, like one-on-one's, update posts, and regular team hangouts.
• Build rapport with each member of the Engineering Team and support them through coaching and mentorship to help level up their skills.
• Collaborate across various disciplines (Product Managers, Designers, Researchers) to help set technical roadmaps that will achieve business goals through engineering best practices
The Location: 100% Remote.
Why Should You Apply?
• Competitive salary
• Great healthcare + dental + vision coverage*
• Retirement plan with 4% company match*
• Profit sharing
• 2 annual company retreats to awesome places
• 14 weeks paid leave for new parents of biological or adopted children
* US-based employees only (more regions to be added)
Sign up now and send a proposal to get this job.
0 freelancers have already applied
You can buy more proposal credits, apply for more projects and increase your chances of winning jobs.