This company is an open source software platform that runs everywhere from the Internet of Things (IoT) to the cloud. Services ensure that it is certified for use on devices, PCs, servers and cloud infrastructure — public or private.
Looking for Software Engineer. The pay range offered is £55-£65k per annum.
• Share the responsibility for building, publishing and maintaining the public Server images in AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform and Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (amongst others).
• Work closely with an awesome team of developers and world-class partners to ensure that using the company’s platform in their environments is consistent, reliable, and excellent.
• Ownership of processes which are critical to delivering the clients products & insights
• Degree level education, preferably in a technology field
• Excellent Python programming experience
• Experience in developing against APIs and using SDKs
• Experience with DevOps automation, tools, and methodologies
• Strong experience in Ubuntu/Debian system administration
• Participate in a strong engineering process through code and architectural review
• Adapt to a wide range of situations and software
• Design, build and integrate new features and enhancements into the platform that will support users of the platform in public clouds
• Engage in bug-fixing work across a wide variety of components of the platform, helping to ensure that we produce regular high-quality releases and updates on time
Partially remote. Company is based in the USA. The work location is primarily will be Western Europe or California.
Why Should You Apply?
• Top industry pay
• Great benefits - Discretionary annual bonus scheme, employee benefits, EAP etc.
• Great work locations plus the flexibility of remote working
Sign up now and send a proposal to get this job.Sign up now
3 freelancers have already applied
You can buy more proposal credits, apply for more projects and increase your chances of winning jobs.