Find professional freelance jobs or projects
TEAMS - The future of working
Be part of one of the defining scale-ups of our generation, using smart technologies to fix the working culture and solve a problem affecting the work-life balance of us all.
This is a senior role and you'll bring with you an experience in reliable software development and engineering best practices.
Competitive salary and exciting package offered!
Who we are?
TEAMS is transforming the future of work by offering a collaborative and efficient marketplace powered by advanced technologies and innovative bespoke services to connect professionals with businesses in a modern, balanced and fair culture.
Our vision is to be the platform for creating and supporting a connected, holistic and collaborative working environment with continuous professional development.
A communicative candidate who is proactive and passionate about TEAMS products and the clients they serve. TEAMS Officer(s) will act as a point of contact for their clients and remote professionals. They will build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with their contacts, always striving to find the products which best fit the individual needs of the client. They also aid internal departments by collecting information, such as sales leads or testimonials, assisting in the processing and analysis of client data and complaints, and identifying industry trends.
To succeed in this position, candidates should have exceptional communication, technical, and problem-solving skills. You should be resourceful, analytical, adaptable, and organised with the ability to build rapport with both the clients and the users.
• Communicating with clients and remote professionals to understand their needs, explain product value and facilitate efficient working
• Building relationships with clients based on trust and respect.
• Keeping accurate records pertaining to work-flow and account notes.
• Maintaining updated knowledge of company strategy services.
• Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by improving processes.
• Identifying industry trends.
• Acting as a client advocate with a focus on improving the user experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, or related field.
• Fundamental understanding of advanced software development life-cycle
• Experience in Database administration and Software development
• Relevant experience in sales, communication, project management and team management.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to collect, track, and analyse large amounts of data.
• Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills.
• Excellent active listening skills.
• Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
• Extensive, accurate product knowledge.
Our interview process consists of:
• Initial phone screen (30 minutes)
• In-depth technical phone screen/Skype or face to face (45-60 minutes)
• TEAM-Up, an informal meet-up with the leadership team (2-3 hours)
Seven reasons to join us:
1. A great vision, a clear ambition
2. Transparency, Trust and Teamwork
3. You’re empowered to make big, exciting things happen
4. Flexibility, Fairness and Futuristic
5. Dynamic and data-driven
6. We value individuality, fresh ways of doing things and we celebrate success together
7. And of course, Great Pay and Benefits
TEAMS is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. At TEAMS we embrace diversity and see it as a benefit to our company. We're committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or status as an individual with a disability.
No agencies please
The company is one of the World’s leading technology companies, develops and licenses innovative and market-driving semiconductor intellectual property (IP) cores for systems-on-chip (SoC).
The Position: Back End Python Engineer - AI. As part of the Vision and AI Verification Team you will be responsible for testing and validating both the software and hardware for Imagination’s latest cutting-edge technologies
• Experience scripting with Python
• Interest in neural networking and/or machine learning
• An understanding of Object Orientated Programming
• Experience with C++ or low-level languages (e.g. C)
• Experience with virtualisation and other DevOps type tools (e.g. Jenkins, puppet, docker)
• Good knowledge of Linux operating systems
• Good mathematical background
• Experience with FPGA systems
• Develop tools and scripts used for testing and automation
• Identify new ideas for test cases and implement test cases to a high standard
• Solve problems with challenging validation situations
• Help maintain and improve frameworks and systems to automate testing and release flows
• Triage failures and interact with other teams to report and solve them
The Location: The role is based in London, UK. The role will be on-site, with some flexibility with remote working
Why Should You Apply?
• Top industry pay
• Diverse and vibrant team
• Clear and challenging goals - Collaborate, celebrate success and have the opportunity to learn from each other every day.
• Based in one of the best workspaces in the country
An AI-driven company based on a mathematically principled and practical approach that working on autonomous, adaptive & data-efficient decision making.
The Company is building tools and interfaces to derive valuable insights from Probabilistic Modelling, Reinforcement Learning and multi-agent systems and known for the great care they take with clients and employees alike.
Looking for Senior Data Scientist/Engineer. The company is paying premium market rate for this job.
• A position to shape the future of AI
• Energetic and fun start-up environment
• Team of exceptionally talented colleagues
• Degree in Computer Science or similar
• Passion for processing data and extracting insights from it
• Experience in working with large and complex data sets, SQL and databases
• Working knowledge of a programming language, preferably Python; working knowledge of multiple languages beneficial
• Experience in data warehousing, data pipelines, time series data and/or webscraping is desirable
• Process, visualise and analyse data, and prepare for use by research and engineering teams
• Automation of data processing through scripting and use of tools - Evaluate and deploy state of the art data processing tools
• Work with databases and high-performance file systems
• Continuously develop your own engineering skills and help others to improve theirs
Fully remote job. The hiring company is based in Cambridge, UK.
Why Should You Apply?
• Top industry pay
• Great benefits
• Remote location
• Opportunities for on-the-job training
The company develops a unique, blended learning methodology combines traditional teaching methods with sophisticated technology, their own high-quality content and unparalleled levels of support. The companies The company works with schools to understand the challenges faced by educators, teachers and students on a day to day basis and are passionate about finding a way to help.
Data Scientist, creating actionable insights for our external customers and working with stakeholders across the business at the heart of internal decisions.
This is a great opportunity for Data Engineers with interest in Machine Learning algorithms, as the Data Team is currently developing new predictive features, and knowledge transfer is one of our core values. As the largest games analytical firm globally, collecting huge new data per day, this role requires your skills in Big Data to make the analysis process simpler and more efficient.
• Degree in a quantitative discipline such as Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering etc, with significant exposure to statistics
• Proven experience (e.g., postgraduate degree or industry equivalent) of working with internal and external stakeholders with the ability to understand their needs and concerns
• Ability to translate technical findings into practical recommendations
• Excellent knowledge of R (preferred), Python, or MATLAB or similar, and experience in applying it to analysis and statistical modelling based on millions of data points
• Knowledge of common statistical techniques such as linear models, general linear models and k-means, and their limitations
• Create powerful data-driven insights for schools, students and parents that reflect their needs and allow them to improve their experience and student learning, using the abundance of our product, exam and other data.
• Work with stakeholders across the business to answer questions critical to the direction of the business in a robust and data-driven way.
• Work with internal stakeholders to understand how our customers interact with the product, enabling data-driven insights and decisions across the business. Understand what questions stakeholders are trying to answer and design how they should be answered in a rigorous way.
Company is based in Exeter. UK. The role will be on-site, with some flexibility with remote working.
• Based on one of the best workspaces in the country
TEAMS is looking for enthusiastic engineers developing software for consumer electronics devices. A well-known international brand based in London that offers its employees great pay and benefits with flexible remote working options.
• C programming and C++
• Degree in software engineering, electronics or related
• Software development with real-time embedded systems
• Experience in GCC compilers and debugging
• Knowledge of RF standards such as WiFi, Bluetooth and DAB
• iOS or Android mobile application development
• Knowledge of SW standards such as DNLA, uPNP
• Experience in agile project management tools
• Initial Skype/phone screen (30 minutes)
• In-depth technical phone screen or face to face (45-60 minutes)
Apply with your PROLANCER profile.
The company is a silicon and systems organisation developing unique solutions for AI enabled visual processing. They create innovative, highly integrated, silicon and software solutions blending AI together with traditional algorithms and techniques to deliver practical systems that effectively address real-world needs.
The Position: Machine Learning Engineer. To be responsible for the development, training, validation and testing of detection, classification and other vision-based solutions using convolutional neural networks.
The Location: Hertfordshire, UK.
This is a Mid to Senior role and you’ll work on a wide range of software delivery across the full SDLC within an agile environment.
Competitive salary and exciting package offered!
A skilled software engineer with at least 3 years’ experience in Java development. Must have a proven track record of self-learning and be able to provide examples of personal coding and system development projects.
This is a UX design role working with an exciting tech start-up and you’ll work with product experts, front-end developers and QA engineers to build quality applications.
The successful candidate will be passionate about design with some commercial industry experience as a UI / UX Designer. They will be able to demonstrate experience in interaction design and design thinking.
The company provides bioinformatics solutions and services that bring data and science together using best in industry tools. Their work is responsive to particular customer needs, utilises a broad range of skills and resources and is delivered in close working relationships with your experts.
The Position: Data Scientist – Bioinformatics. To input into all areas of bioinformatics services; from data infrastructure services through to supporting a variety of science topics.
The Location: Bangalore, India. With workplace flexibility.
A UK leader in renewable energy solutions. Manage the development, construction and operation of onshore wind and marine energy projects in the UK, and offshore wind farms worldwide. Committed to investing in the future of extraordinary people like you.
The Company is developing an outstanding offshore project pipeline that’s scheduled to be delivered to 2025 and beyond. With sites across Europe and worldwide.
The Position: Looking for Data Scientist/Engineer to part of the Data Science team. They are responsible for designing and developing data mining tools, modelling complex problems, discovering insights and identifying opportunities through the use of statistical, algorithmic and visualisation techniques.
The Location: Company is based in Glasgow. This is a great place to live and work - close to public transportation.