Find professional freelance jobs or projects
A world leading Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) consultancy with offices in the UK, US and Japan are looking to expand their team. Their core business is in fluid flow analysis and engineering solutions and provide additional services related to all aspects of CFD including training, development, supply of hardware and 3D scanning.
You will be part of a fun, friendly and approachable team working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, you’ll be supporting the company to deliver its services to top global brands in Automotive, Sport, Oil & Gas and many more.
The successful candidate will be working within an existing team of full stack developers and HPC engineers at their office based in Brackley, UK.
Location: Brackley - 22 miles from Oxford and 20 miles from Northampton.
Great place to learn, develop and grow your skills.
I have 3 complex excel files and a word file. You have to input all the data into my website. It's very complex, but if you're an expert, it's easy for you. If you're not an expert, please don't apply. I want to work with only an American expert.
A Paris-based startup is currently developing a promising new B2B Messaging Application! This will be a revolutionary new tool which will help businesses in the Sales & Marketing sector to keep-up in their communications and correspondence with their customers. This new app could be integrated with world-famous Sales & Marketing CRM platforms such as Salesforce, and is therefore a very practical tool for Sales-related businesses to help advance their strategies.
The new app could also be integrated with other professional diary & calendar-related tools and applications such as Calendly, to give customers a more streamlined and efficient interface.
The Company is looking for a new Chief Technology Officer (CTO) who can lead and direct all the technological aspects of the new product launch.
The successful candidate will be ideally based in, or willing to relocate to Paris, France. However, the Company is also considering candidates with strong leadership backgrounds who can work on semi-remote-basis (where they are required to travel to the Company’s offices as and when required).
The company is looking for someone who is passionate about technology and specifically, about Start-up businesses; who can lead the Company’s Technology Department and help develop the most effective and efficient strategies for launching their new product.
A suitable candidate will be able to communicate effectively on a regular basis and within a professional capacity, with other developers in the Company’s team, as well as with other stakeholders, and customers.
The Company’s Executives are experienced programmers and have a record of leading successful Tech-related businesses in the past. They are looking for someone with a passion for growth and developments in the field of technology, who is willing to take risks and looks at this opportunity as a potential great investment opportunity, for the future.
The ideal candidate is an experienced CTO or Senior Software Developer with 6+ years experience in a leadership role, who can:
Develop new strategies for launch of their new product(s)
Design and implement the best practices for the Company to deliver and utilise resources more efficiently for the development of their new product(s)
Form new strategies to ensure that the new app launch and any subsequent updates are safe and secure, for both the Company & the Customers
Evaluate and implement new improvements in the product(s)
Ensure that there is a healthy and collaborative environment within the Company’s Technology department and beyond
Efficiently communicate the Company’s top-level technological goals across the business
Build and lead the most effective team of developers, now and in the future
Your daily responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Lead and deliver new technical strategies that align with the business vision, mission and goals
Communicate these strategies with other developers within the Company
Ensure new systems for new product development are streamlined and efficient
Ensure the efficient use of resources for the launch & development of new product(s)
Be hands on with new product development and analysis of product quality (i.e. this role requires some coding in Node.js, Angular, React Native, & FireBase programming languages)
Ensure the profitability of the new product(s) and any subsequent updates
Discover new ways for the Company to implement quality assurance and data protection processes
Supervise the Company’s entire technology department and needs
Flag issues as soon as they appear and design and lead new strategies for improvements
Communicate with the Company’s executives and develop new KPIs, accordingly
Supervise the Company’s IT budget and KPIs and ensure the Company uses technology profitably
Supervise the Company’s new product launch performance
Communicate with and receive feedback from customers and stakeholders and design new ways for improvements in the Company’s products and technology
Requirements for this position:
BSc/BA in Computer Science, Software Development, Engineering, or a related field; an MBA would be an advantage
Previous experience as a CTO or a Senior Software Developer in a leadership capacity
Previous experience coding with Node.js, Angular, React Native, & FireBase
Capacity to lead and deliver new strategies
Excellent leadership and organizational skills
Ability to think strategically and align these strategies with a Company’s goals
Excellent communication and people skills in a leadership capacity
Great problem-solving abilities & ability to build new strategies to overcome technological challenges across the business
A deep knowledge and understanding of new technologies and trends in the market
A solid understanding of budgets and strategic financial goals
Proven experience in building new technological strategies
A good understanding of and/or previous experience of business-planning
Proven experience of technological analysis and/or research
Previous experience dealing with investors, stakeholders or customers in a leadership capacity
Salary: The Company is offering a base Salary of €45,000 with a potential for up to a 15% share in the Company's equity, for the right candidate.
Salary is subject to annual reviews and increases.
Location: Paris, France
Candidates can work on Semi-remote-basis, but they are required to travel to the Company’s offices as and when required.
The company defines the technology shaping our world, from pioneering smartphones and televisions to advanced wearables and semi-autonomous vehicles. Their continuous innovation in graphics and artificial intelligence enables the customers to make world-changing electronic products that people love.
Software Design Engineer - Vision and AI - Self-driven, enthusiastic, highly performing contributor, with a passion for the technology. It will be important to keep up to date with the latest technologies both professionally and through personal projects and use this to improve the product.
• Strong C++ programming skills and a basic understanding of object orientated programming
• Basic understanding of software development life cycle.
• Basic knowledge of Linux and embedded systems
• Passion for technology, keeping up to date with the latest developments and personal projects
• An analytic approach to strive for the best solution
• Python programming skills
• Knowledge of Convolutional Neural Networks, Machine learning techniques
• Knowledge of Tensorflow, Caffe, OpenCL
• Experience in software development, over the complete development cycle
• A good degree or experience in a related area; computing, engineering.
• Create software which is part of ecosystem for new and/or existing hardware
• New feature addition, enhancements, optimisations to existing software components e.g Mapping, debugging tools.
• Gain ownership some of the important software components
• Use your initiative to improve both the development environment and the software
The role is based in Pune. India. The role will be on-site, with some flexibility with remote working
Why Should You Apply?
• Top industry pay
• Diverse and vibrant team
• Clear and challenging goals - Collaborate, celebrate success and have the opportunity to learn from each other every day.
• Based on one of the best workspaces in the country
We are looking for an IOS App developer to create our travel agency iPhone App. We estimate it will take 3-6 months of development time and you will be working with our project managers and design team remotely.
The ideal candidate will have experience implementing iPhone and iPad applications with highly customised and innovative UI and UX. We have created the App prototype and screen designs. Candidates should have a passion for technology and a flexible, creative approach to problem solving.
• Previous experience in IOS app development
• Excellent understanding of optimisation and performance issues across iOS software layers
• Excellent planning and organisation skills with attention to detail
• Good understanding of UI/UX methodologies and implementation
Please apply with your completed profile and include your portfolio with link to one or two apps already published on Apple Store.
The company is one of the World’s leading technology companies, develops and licenses innovative and market-driving semiconductor intellectual property (IP) cores for systems-on-chip (SoC). The vision is a future where Artificial Intelligence will help mankind in a pervasive yet convenient way, from personal assistance to autonomous vehicles, from object classification to medical breakthroughs.
Vision and AI Simulation team is looking for bright and innovative engineers to join the team and contribute to the development of next gen AI products.
C++ Engineer - As a member of the team you will be working on exciting technologies. Have the unique opportunity to shape the future during your internship!
• Knowledge of C++ practice
• Understanding of Design Patterns
• Understanding of computer architecture
• Linux environment familiarity
• OOP practice
• Familiarity with concurrent systems
• Interest in Convolutional Neural Networks
• Familiarity with System-C
• Develop C++ / SystemC models
• Develop C++ / Python / Bash tools
• Optimise and analyse the performance of the platform simulation
• Cooperate in chip design process
• Support other engineers within the team
• Develop tests for simulation modules
The role is based in Lisbon, Portugal. The role will be on-site, with some flexibility with remote working
Why Should You Apply?
• Unique opportunity to shape the future during your internship
• Based in one of the best workspaces in the country
Who we are?
TEAMS is transforming the future of work by offering a collaborative and efficient marketplace powered by advanced technologies and innovative bespoke services to connect professionals with businesses in a modern, balanced and fair culture.
Our vision is to be the platform for creating and supporting a connected, holistic and collaborative working environment with continuous professional development.
A communicative candidate who is proactive and passionate about TEAMS products and the clients they serve. TEAMS Officer(s) will act as a point of contact for their clients and remote professionals. They will build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with their contacts, always striving to find the products which best fit the individual needs of the client. They also aid internal departments by collecting information, such as sales leads or testimonials, assisting in the processing and analysis of client data and complaints, and identifying industry trends.
To succeed in this position, candidates should have exceptional communication, technical, and problem-solving skills. You should be resourceful, analytical, adaptable, and organised with the ability to build rapport with both the clients and the users.
• Communicating with clients and remote professionals to understand their needs, explain product value and facilitate efficient working
• Building relationships with clients based on trust and respect.
• Keeping accurate records pertaining to work-flow and account notes.
• Maintaining updated knowledge of company strategy services.
• Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by improving processes.
• Identifying industry trends.
• Acting as a client advocate with a focus on improving the user experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, or related field.
• Fundamental understanding of advanced software development life-cycle
• Experience in hardware, software engineering and embedded systems
• Relevant experience in sales, communication, project management and team management.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to collect, track, and analyse large amounts of data.
• Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills.
• Excellent active listening skills.
• Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
• Extensive, accurate product knowledge.
Our interview process consists of:
• Initial phone screen (30 minutes)
• In-depth technical phone screen/Skype or face to face (45-60 minutes)
• TEAM-Up, an informal meet-up with the leadership team (2-3 hours)
Seven reasons to join us:
1. A great vision, a clear ambition
2. Transparency, Trust and Teamwork
3. You’re empowered to make big, exciting things happen
4. Flexibility, Fairness and Futuristic
5. Dynamic and data-driven
6. We value individuality, fresh ways of doing things and we celebrate success together
7. And of course, Great Pay and Benefits
TEAMS is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. At TEAMS we embrace diversity and see it as a benefit to our company. We're committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or status as an individual with a disability.
No agencies please
A small, fast-growing, and remote-first company is a 100% distributed team helping people across the world automate the administrative parts of their job. They want to empower businesses to create processes and systems that let computers do what they are best at doing and let humans do what they are best at doing.
The Position: Back-end engineer who can take raw ideas and build great products with Python.
This is a role for engineers who want to create a simple product that allows anyone to do complex, incredible things with the world's APIs
• Extensive experience with Python
• Knowledge/Familiar with Django, React, node.js and AWS. Other modern tools, such as Memcached, RabbitMQ, Zookeeper, Docker, Redis, Jenkins, Puppet, Ansible
• Be efficient
• Push to learn more
• Help scale a fast-growing and unique system - workflow engine connects with thousands of APIs across thousands of servers
• Plan and build product features - directly impact how our customers can be more productive
• Improve developer platform - directly impact the way partner devs add their apps
• Ship code to millions of users every week
The Location: 100% Remote.
• Competitive salary
• Great healthcare + dental + vision coverage*
• Retirement plan with 4% company match*
• Profit sharing
• 2 annual company retreats to awesome places
• 14 weeks paid leave for new parents of biological or adopted children
* US-based employees only (more regions to be added)
A rapidly-growing company based in London that offers its employees great pay, stock options, extensive code review, CI, comprehensive testing and opportunity to drive the direction of the project.
The Company is building tools and interfaces to derive valuable insights from road traffic data. They provide smart, hyper-local data for smart cities and intelligent transport systems.
Looking for Full-Stack Developer. The company is paying premium market rate for this job.
• Company offers equity options, extremely flexible working policies
• Learn to code better through the support of extensive code review, CI and comprehensive testing
• Meet with end users and drive the direction of the project
• Opportunity to shape the future of a rapidly-growing startup
• Have 5+ years of commercial software development experience
• Enjoy learning and picking up new technologies, frameworks and skills.
Build key products that get actively used by external clients. Such as elegant dashboards that interrogate sensor data through to creating the interfaces for clients to interact with ML prediction modules provided by our research team.
Fully remote job. The hiring company is based in London, UK.
Why should you apply?
• Top industry pay
• Great benefits
• Remote location
• Opportunities for on-the-job training
The company is one of the World’s leading technology companies, develops and licenses innovative and market-driving semiconductor intellectual property (IP) cores for systems-on-chip (SoC).
Their technologies feature in many of the world’s most exciting products, from the latest smartphones, tablets and consumer products to the future wireless home, connected AI enabled cars, as well as connectivity communications and beyond.
The Position: Software Design Engineer - A core contributor and collaborative, you will partner with hardware, research and customer engineers across all stages of development including requirements gathering, design, development and support.
• Experience in software development, over the complete development cycle (from requirements capture to implementation)
• Solid C++ programming experience
• A good understanding of object orientated design
• Knowledge of Machine learning techniques and tools e.g. OpenCL, Tensorflow, Caffe
• Knowledge of Linux
• Knowledge of Embedded systems
• A tenacious and pragmatic approach
• Passion for technology, keeping up to date with latest developments and personal projects
• A good degree or experience in a related area; computing, engineering, maths, science
• Create software that enables customers to make best use of NNA hardware, and see it finally being turned into silicon e.g. Mapping, debugging and performance tools
• Specify, design and implement libraries and applications for Imagination AI solutions e.g. API abstraction libraries
• Help our customers make the best use of our solutions in their platforms e.g. dealing with performance, technical and product requests, solution updates, etc.
• Become familiar with several software components, and gain ownership of some of the important ones e.g. from application through to drivers
• Join some pre-sale and evaluation activities
The Location: The role is based in Shanghai. China. The role will be on-site, with some flexibility with remote working