Find professional freelance jobs or projects
We are an Education company, dealing with students in a Higher-education capacity. We need to develop a new database to allow us to easily record and analyse our students’ data such as their personal details, qualifications and work experiences; and communicate this data with our Careers Department to help better predict our students’ career preferences and connect students with potential hirers and organisations that match their expertise.
The system will be complementary to our current database.
We require a candidate that is highly proficient in developing new database systems and creating smart solutions in connecting databases together in a smooth and streamlined fashion.
We ideally prefer a candidate with previous experience in an educational/academic environment.
The ideal candidate will be highly experienced with Python and R programming languages and will have a strong portfolio to demonstrate their previous experience in dealing with and developing large databases.
The company is one of the World’s leading technology companies, develops and licenses innovative and market-driving semiconductor intellectual property (IP) cores for systems-on-chip (SoC).
Their technologies feature in many of the world’s most exciting products, from the latest smartphones, tablets and consumer products to the future wireless home, connected AI enabled cars, as well as connectivity communications and beyond.
The Position: Software Design Engineer - A core contributor and collaborative, you will partner with hardware, research and customer engineers across all stages of development including requirements gathering, design, development and support.
• Experience in software development, over the complete development cycle (from requirements capture to implementation)
• Solid C++ programming experience
• A good understanding of object orientated design
• Knowledge of Machine learning techniques and tools e.g. OpenCL, Tensorflow, Caffe
• Python programming skills
• Knowledge of Linux
• Knowledge of Embedded systems
• A tenacious and pragmatic approach
• Passion for technology, keeping up to date with latest developments and personal projects
• A good degree or experience in a related area; computing, engineering, maths, science
• Create software that enables customers to make best use of NNA hardware, and see it finally being turned into silicon e.g. Mapping, debugging and performance tools
• Specify, design and implement libraries and applications for Imagination AI solutions e.g. API abstraction libraries
• Help our customers make the best use of our solutions in their platforms e.g. dealing with performance, technical and product requests, solution updates, etc.
• Become familiar with several software components, and gain ownership of some of the important ones e.g. from application through to drivers
• Use your initiative to improve both the development environment and the software
• Join some pre-sale and evaluation activities
The Location: The role is based in Shanghai. China. The role will be on-site, with some flexibility with remote working
Why Should You Apply?
• Top industry pay
• Diverse and vibrant team
• Clear and challenging goals - Collaborate, celebrate success and have the opportunity to learn from each other every day.
• Based in one of the best workspaces in the country
The Position: Back End Python Engineer - AI. As part of the Vision and AI Verification Team you will be responsible for testing and validating both the software and hardware for Imagination’s latest cutting-edge technologies
• Experience scripting with Python
• Interest in neural networking and/or machine learning
• An understanding of Object Orientated Programming
• Experience with C++ or low-level languages (e.g. C)
• Experience with virtualisation and other DevOps type tools (e.g. Jenkins, puppet, docker)
• Good knowledge of Linux operating systems
• Good mathematical background
• Experience with FPGA systems
• Develop tools and scripts used for testing and automation
• Identify new ideas for test cases and implement test cases to a high standard
• Solve problems with challenging validation situations
• Help maintain and improve frameworks and systems to automate testing and release flows
• Triage failures and interact with other teams to report and solve them
The Location: The role is based in London, UK. The role will be on-site, with some flexibility with remote working
Why Should You Apply?
The company is a silicon and systems organisation developing unique solutions for AI enabled visual processing. They create innovative, highly integrated, silicon and software solutions blending AI together with traditional algorithms and techniques to deliver practical systems that effectively address real-world needs.
The Position: Machine Learning Engineer. To be responsible for the development, training, validation and testing of detection, classification and other vision-based solutions using convolutional neural networks.
The Location: Hertfordshire, UK.
This company is a global leader in data-efficient decision making. Its unique multi-agent systems and modelling, analyses billions of monthly searches to power insights and media across all channels and on every device.
The Company is building tools and interfaces to derive valuable insights from Probabilistic Modelling, Reinforcement Learning. Culturally they are a young vibrant global company in a scale-up mode.
Looking for Machine Learning Engineer.
• The ownership of processes which are critical to delivering the clients products & insights
• A team of exceptionally talented colleagues, a position to shape the future of AI.
• Masters Degree or PhD in Computer Science or similar
• Minimum 3 years of practical experience in software engineering or Machine Learning, and ideally both
• Deep knowledge of a programming language (e.g. Python, C++, Java or C#); working knowledge of multiple languages
• Formulate and run experiments and improve algorithms based on results
• Design and develop high quality software to implement research results, working in an Agile team
• Review documents, designs and code done by others and provide constructive feedback
• Continuously develop your own engineering skills and help others to improve theirs
Company is based in Cambridge, UK. The role is 100% remote.
Why should you apply?
• Top industry pay
• Great benefits
• Remote location
• Opportunities for on-the-job training
An innovative tech. company is looking for a strong backend engineer for the team that is developing an exciting application for one of their key customers. This application optimises a complex manufacturing pipeline by doing machine learning on the data from hundreds of sensors. The goal is to increase the rate of production by reducing bottlenecks and predicting and preventing downtime.
• Bachelor's (Masters preferred) Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics.
• Ability to write solid code in Python and NodeJs with minimal supervision
• Ability to design and implement algorithms for the above-mentioned application
• Two years of relevant work experience.
• Experience building IoT analytics-related products.
• Full-stack development experience
• Data Science/ML experience
Full-time onsite role at CA, USA with some remote working options.