Find professional freelance jobs or projects
I am currently looking for a highly experienced Data Scientist with extensive experience in data scraping to help me structure, mine and combine large rows of data for research purposes.
You will ideally have a degree in Data Science or a related field with 5+ years of experience in the field; 3 of which must be in Data Mining or Extraction.
I would prefer to work with someone who is a great team player.
I need someone with impeccable attention to details, as well as excellent communication skills.
This project will run from our London based offices for a duration of 8 months (with possibility for extension - subject to further funding). So I would need someone who can join me in the London offices a couple of days each week and can work from home the rest of the week.
Please only apply if you have the necessary skills and experiences listed above.
I am looking for an experienced Data Analyst/Scientist who can help me with my project.
You will assist me in reading and translating various data forms such as text, graph, images, etc. and will help me in categorizing data in various groups for later analysis.
You must have a degree in Data Science/Analysis with previous experience working with data (3+ years).
You must also be proficient in Python language.
This position is for a project based at the University of Cardiff in collaboration with variou European and North American based Universities and Research Institutions. The data you will work with is highly sensitive and a full DBS check is a requirement for this job.
This is a semi-remote, full-time position, and you will be required to attend the analytics lab at the Cardiff University for at least three days out of the week.
I am looking for a Python Developer or Data Analyst who can assist me in extracting data from excel (.CSV) docs and performing FFT and Periodogram visualisations.
The idea candidate would be familiar with Numpy and have previous experience and knowledge of Python Programming and/or Data Science and Analysis.
Please note that this is a large-scale project, and I am looking for someone who can commit for at least 12 months, on a full-time basis.
This position is partly office-based and located in Central London – so please only apply if you can communicate easily to, and from London for at least 3 days per week.
We are looking for an entry level Data Analyst or Data Scientist to join us on a remote part-time basis. We are a growing Research & Analysis firm located in Manchester, United Kingdom and are looking for an entry-level graduates with backgrounds in Data Science, Bioinformatics or related fields, to join our growing team.
You will take advantage of huge training opportunities online and on-site in our Manchester office.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include crunching the numbers and analysing data gathered from our trial and focus-group participants – to help us better understand our business needs and requirements.
You need to have a BSc Degree in Software Engineering, Data Science or a related field.
The ideal candidate will have a strong attention to detail and an eagerness to learn and expand their knowledge.
You can work remotely – but you MUST attend some of the on-site training and development sessions that will be scheduled throughout the year.
We are looking for a DataOps Engineer to join our team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will have exceptional communication and team working skills as they will be working with different Project Managers, Business Analysis, Software Architects and other teams within our Company to design, develop and deploy critical business intelligence and help us improve our business processes and develop new strategies.
Your responsibilities include:
Developing customized Business Intelligence Solutions to meet our business needs and requirements
Developing standard procedures for the business’s data analysis processes
Optimizing the performance, efficiency and usability of our data systems
Integrating data from various departments and sources, both internal and externally
Test and validating solution results in order to determine their consistency and accuracy
Documenting all the processes and solutions using different layouts, charts, diagrams, codes, etc.
Suggesting process improvements and standardizations for more efficiency
Identifying errors as soon as they arise
Strong academic background in Computer Science, Software Programming, Business Information Systems, Data Science/Analytics, or a relevant field
A great understanding of database management systems
Experience and knowledge of SQL
Excellent organizational skills
Ability to take initiatives
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and an exceptional attention to detail
Exceptional communication and team-working skills
Ability to deal with complex situations in a calm and effective manner
A desire to learn and expand your knowledge
We are looking for a professional Data Analyst with a strong back-ground in Data Analysis and Sequencing.
You must ideally have previous experience with Spark and Scala and have a strong professional and academic background in the field of Data Science.
Previous experience working in a Medical, Academic or a Research-based organisation would be very advantageous.
You will be working in a managerial capacity – so previous experience of managing projects and/or teams is a MUST.
By joining our Company, you will be able to expand your knowledge, experience and professional horizon; and you will also experience working with local and international teams, as well as many big data and data science experts and professionals, globally.
I have 3 complex excel files and a word file. You have to input all the data into my website. It's very complex, but if you're an expert, it's easy for you. If you're not an expert, please don't apply. I want to work with only an American expert.
TEAMS - The future of working
Be part of one of the defining scale-ups of our generation, using smart technologies to fix the working culture and solve a problem affecting the work-life balance of us all.
This is a senior role and you'll bring with you an experience in reliable software development and engineering best practices.
Competitive salary and exciting package offered!
Who we are?
TEAMS is transforming the future of work by offering a collaborative and efficient marketplace powered by advanced technologies and innovative bespoke services to connect professionals with businesses in a modern, balanced and fair culture.
Our vision is to be the platform for creating and supporting a connected, holistic and collaborative working environment with continuous professional development.
A communicative candidate who is proactive and passionate about TEAMS products and the clients they serve. TEAMS Officer(s) will act as a point of contact for their clients and remote professionals. They will build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with their contacts, always striving to find the products which best fit the individual needs of the client. They also aid internal departments by collecting information, such as sales leads or testimonials, assisting in the processing and analysis of client data and complaints, and identifying industry trends.
To succeed in this position, candidates should have exceptional communication, technical, and problem-solving skills. You should be resourceful, analytical, adaptable, and organised with the ability to build rapport with both the clients and the users.
• Communicating with clients and remote professionals to understand their needs, explain product value and facilitate efficient working
• Building relationships with clients based on trust and respect.
• Keeping accurate records pertaining to work-flow and account notes.
• Maintaining updated knowledge of company strategy services.
• Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by improving processes.
• Identifying industry trends.
• Acting as a client advocate with a focus on improving the user experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, or related field.
• Fundamental understanding of advanced software development life-cycle
• Experience in Database administration and Software development
• Relevant experience in sales, communication, project management and team management.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to collect, track, and analyse large amounts of data.
• Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills.
• Excellent active listening skills.
• Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
• Extensive, accurate product knowledge.
Our interview process consists of:
• Initial phone screen (30 minutes)
• In-depth technical phone screen/Skype or face to face (45-60 minutes)
• TEAM-Up, an informal meet-up with the leadership team (2-3 hours)
Seven reasons to join us:
1. A great vision, a clear ambition
2. Transparency, Trust and Teamwork
3. You’re empowered to make big, exciting things happen
4. Flexibility, Fairness and Futuristic
5. Dynamic and data-driven
6. We value individuality, fresh ways of doing things and we celebrate success together
7. And of course, Great Pay and Benefits
TEAMS is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. At TEAMS we embrace diversity and see it as a benefit to our company. We're committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or status as an individual with a disability.
No agencies please
An AI-driven company based on a mathematically principled and practical approach that working on autonomous, adaptive & data-efficient decision making.
The Company is building tools and interfaces to derive valuable insights from Probabilistic Modelling, Reinforcement Learning and multi-agent systems and known for the great care they take with clients and employees alike.
Looking for Senior Data Scientist/Engineer. The company is paying premium market rate for this job.
• A position to shape the future of AI
• Energetic and fun start-up environment
• Team of exceptionally talented colleagues
• Degree in Computer Science or similar
• Passion for processing data and extracting insights from it
• Experience in working with large and complex data sets, SQL and databases
• Working knowledge of a programming language, preferably Python; working knowledge of multiple languages beneficial
• Experience in data warehousing, data pipelines, time series data and/or webscraping is desirable
• Process, visualise and analyse data, and prepare for use by research and engineering teams
• Automation of data processing through scripting and use of tools - Evaluate and deploy state of the art data processing tools
• Work with databases and high-performance file systems
• Continuously develop your own engineering skills and help others to improve theirs
Fully remote job. The hiring company is based in Cambridge, UK.
Why Should You Apply?
• Top industry pay
• Great benefits
• Remote location
• Opportunities for on-the-job training
The company develops a unique, blended learning methodology combines traditional teaching methods with sophisticated technology, their own high-quality content and unparalleled levels of support. The companies The company works with schools to understand the challenges faced by educators, teachers and students on a day to day basis and are passionate about finding a way to help.
Data Scientist, creating actionable insights for our external customers and working with stakeholders across the business at the heart of internal decisions.
This is a great opportunity for Data Engineers with interest in Machine Learning algorithms, as the Data Team is currently developing new predictive features, and knowledge transfer is one of our core values. As the largest games analytical firm globally, collecting huge new data per day, this role requires your skills in Big Data to make the analysis process simpler and more efficient.
• Degree in a quantitative discipline such as Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering etc, with significant exposure to statistics
• Proven experience (e.g., postgraduate degree or industry equivalent) of working with internal and external stakeholders with the ability to understand their needs and concerns
• Ability to translate technical findings into practical recommendations
• Excellent knowledge of R (preferred), Python, or MATLAB or similar, and experience in applying it to analysis and statistical modelling based on millions of data points
• Knowledge of common statistical techniques such as linear models, general linear models and k-means, and their limitations
• Create powerful data-driven insights for schools, students and parents that reflect their needs and allow them to improve their experience and student learning, using the abundance of our product, exam and other data.
• Work with stakeholders across the business to answer questions critical to the direction of the business in a robust and data-driven way.
• Work with internal stakeholders to understand how our customers interact with the product, enabling data-driven insights and decisions across the business. Understand what questions stakeholders are trying to answer and design how they should be answered in a rigorous way.
Company is based in Exeter. UK. The role will be on-site, with some flexibility with remote working.
• Top industry pay
• Diverse and vibrant team
• Clear and challenging goals - Collaborate, celebrate success and have the opportunity to learn from each other every day.
• Based on one of the best workspaces in the country