Find professional freelance jobs or projects
I am looking for a Database/Software Developer to help me build a database that we can use for our customers and suppliers. The Database will help us track internal product codes and link customer and supplier data for quick response and analysis.
The product data that we’ll be recording include (but are not limited to) product code, name, size, weight, temperature, date or production, date of expiry, supplier name/code, number of supplies, etc.
It is a very extensive database and you must be highly qualified and very well versed in Python, SQL & SQLite.
Knowledge and/or experience of R is highly advantageous but not essential, as is the knowledge and/or experience in AngularJS.
Please send your proposal, briefly explaining your previous knowledge and experiences about Databases.
We are a leader in Software Development in Europe. Our expertise is in developing AI-based software to make life just a little bit easier and more productive for everyone.
We are looking for a new Software Developer to join our team and help us build a browser extension for our latest software.
The ideal candidate will be UK-based as you will be required to travel to and from our London HQ Offices regularly.
You must be prepared to travel to our London offices for at least two days per week.
Please only apply if you have a complete profile with demonstrable experience/portfolio of your work.
Explain in your proposal why you think you would be the right fit for the job and what experiences you think you can bring to our team.
Location: London, UK
We are looking for a qualified Python Developer with previous experience in analytics for development of Graphical User Interfaces (GUIs) for mobile devices.
This is a remote position for 1 year and the salary is competitive.
Please apply via sending your proposal.
I am looking for a part-time Python Developer to help me make a cost-profit model by:
· Converting the model to a python script
· Include the data analytics in the script
· Create a functionality for automatic custom report generation
Please send your proposal and any related information.
Looking for a Full-stack Developer with 5+ years of programming experience in C# and React, and a good knowledge of C-Programming in general.
You can work on full-time or part-time basis. But you must be available for at least 3 days out of the week.
You are required to work with a team of four developers and you must have good communication and team-working skills, with previous experience working with teams in a remote setting.
Who we are?
TEAMS is transforming the future of work by offering a collaborative and efficient marketplace powered by advanced technologies and innovative bespoke services to connect professionals with businesses in a modern, balanced and fair culture.
Our vision is to be the platform for creating and supporting a connected, holistic and collaborative working environment with continuous professional development.
A communicative candidate who is proactive and passionate about TEAMS products and the clients they serve. TEAMS Officer(s) will act as a point of contact for their clients and remote professionals. They will build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with their contacts, always striving to find the products which best fit the individual needs of the client. They also aid internal departments by collecting information, such as sales leads or testimonials, assisting in the processing and analysis of client data and complaints, and identifying industry trends.
To succeed in this position, candidates should have exceptional communication, technical, and problem-solving skills. You should be resourceful, analytical, adaptable, and organised with the ability to build rapport with both the clients and the users.
• Communicating with clients and remote professionals to understand their needs, explain product value and facilitate efficient working
• Building relationships with clients based on trust and respect.
• Keeping accurate records pertaining to work-flow and account notes.
• Maintaining updated knowledge of company strategy services.
• Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by improving processes.
• Identifying industry trends.
• Acting as a client advocate with a focus on improving the user experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, or related field.
• Fundamental understanding of advanced software development life-cycle
• Experience in hardware, software engineering and embedded systems
• Relevant experience in sales, communication, project management and team management.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to collect, track, and analyse large amounts of data.
• Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills.
• Excellent active listening skills.
• Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
• Extensive, accurate product knowledge.
Our interview process consists of:
• Initial phone screen (30 minutes)
• In-depth technical phone screen/Skype or face to face (45-60 minutes)
• TEAM-Up, an informal meet-up with the leadership team (2-3 hours)
Seven reasons to join us:
1. A great vision, a clear ambition
2. Transparency, Trust and Teamwork
3. You’re empowered to make big, exciting things happen
4. Flexibility, Fairness and Futuristic
5. Dynamic and data-driven
6. We value individuality, fresh ways of doing things and we celebrate success together
7. And of course, Great Pay and Benefits
TEAMS is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. At TEAMS we embrace diversity and see it as a benefit to our company. We're committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or status as an individual with a disability.
No agencies please
TEAMS is looking for enthusiastic engineers developing software for consumer electronics devices. A well-known international brand based in London that offers its employees great pay and benefits with flexible remote working options.
• C programming and C++
• Degree in software engineering, electronics or related
• Software development with real-time embedded systems
• Experience in GCC compilers and debugging
• Knowledge of RF standards such as WiFi, Bluetooth and DAB
• iOS or Android mobile application development
• Knowledge of SW standards such as DNLA, uPNP
• Experience in agile project management tools
• Initial Skype/phone screen (30 minutes)
• In-depth technical phone screen or face to face (45-60 minutes)
Apply with your PROLANCER profile.
The company is one of the World’s leading technology companies, develops and licenses innovative and market-driving semiconductor intellectual property (IP) cores for systems-on-chip (SoC).
The Position: Customer Support Engineer - Join a highly motivated and knowledgeable team of software and hardware engineers dedicated to delivering world class customer service and technical knowledge to leading technology companies around the world.
• Experience of programming in low level languages such as C/C++ from a previous job, academia or personal projects
• An understanding of software debug and design techniques for modern operating systems, such as Linux and Android
• The ability to clearly communicate technical subjects in both written and verbal form
• Guide and support customers through their product development, from the excitement of first time power up, through debugging, to final production
• Work with high profile customers (and their customers) on impactful and market leading projects, including issues with the addition of new features, applications and performance analysis
• Take ownership of our key software products (e.g. graphics processors) and provide expertise of the technical details and implementation of these products to other members of the team
• Create documentation and train customers in the use of product deliverables, such as our graphics development kit and coding techniques
The role is based in Taipei, Taiwan. The role will be on-site, with some flexibility with remote working
Why Should You Apply?
• Top industry pay
• Diverse and vibrant team
• Clear and challenging goals - Collaborate, celebrate success and have the opportunity to learn from each other every day.