Find professional freelance jobs or projects
We are continually looking for young people and recent graduates to join our IT department for our newly developing projects.
We are currently looking for a Junior Full-Stack Developer with excellent communication and teamworking skills who can join our growing team of developers to help us develop a new server software.
You must be a bold individual who is ready to take initiative and is not afraid to take risks.
You must also be willing to develop your skills further and enhance your knowledge and your experiences on the job, as well as in your spare time. We are looking for someone with a TRUE passion for technology!
Previous experience working on open-source projects and a good portfolio of previous works is highly advantageous; although not essential.
I'm looking for a PHP programmer to fully build a minimalist ad site. Responsive frondend already exists and php ad management needs to be done(PHP backend). If you know what CRUD + Search + Pagination is, and you have implemented it before, and you can do it for 2 months then apply for this job
This is a unique opportunity to work with a silicon and systems company that creates world-top innovative AI-driven Simulator technology and toolkits for visual processing.
Offering Competitive Pay £££
The company is located in a beautiful area of Hertfordshire - 25 mins by train from London Euston.
Why should you apply?
You must have demonstrable experience and background in developing and implementing new CMS systems.
I need someone who can work full-time on semi-remote basis, as I would like to schedule face-to-face meetings in London, UK on semi-remote basis (most likely 2 days per week).
Please only apply if you have relevant experience and expertise.
I am looking for a Software Developer to join our team for developing a cloud-based hotel management PMS/POS software, with the following features:
· Secure login for Management, admin and other staff
· Customer information database
· Reservation features
· PMS Room Management
· Payment and billing features
The software will be used by both the management, staff and customers – so we’re looking for someone who is able to create a specialized software with all the features mentioned.
A world leading Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) consultancy with offices in the UK, US and Japan are looking to expand their team. Their core business is in fluid flow analysis and engineering solutions and provide additional services related to all aspects of CFD including training, development, supply of hardware and 3D scanning.
You will be part of a fun, friendly and approachable team working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, you’ll be supporting the company to deliver its services to top global brands in Automotive, Sport, Oil & Gas and many more.
The successful candidate will be working within an existing team of full stack developers and HPC engineers at their office based in Brackley, UK.
Location: Brackley - 22 miles from Oxford and 20 miles from Northampton.
Great place to learn, develop and grow your skills.
The company is one of the World’s leading technology companies, develops and licenses innovative and market-driving semiconductor intellectual property (IP) cores for systems-on-chip (SoC). The vision is a future where Artificial Intelligence will help mankind in a pervasive yet convenient way, from personal assistance to autonomous vehicles, from object classification to medical breakthroughs.
Vision and AI Simulation team is looking for bright and innovative engineers to join the team and contribute to the development of next gen AI products.
C++ Engineer - As a member of the team you will be working on exciting technologies. Have the unique opportunity to shape the future during your internship!
• Knowledge of C++ practice
• Understanding of Design Patterns
• Understanding of computer architecture
• Linux environment familiarity
• OOP practice
• Familiarity with concurrent systems
• Interest in Convolutional Neural Networks
• Familiarity with System-C
• Develop C++ / SystemC models
• Develop C++ / Python / Bash tools
• Optimise and analyse the performance of the platform simulation
• Cooperate in chip design process
• Support other engineers within the team
• Develop tests for simulation modules
The role is based in Lisbon, Portugal. The role will be on-site, with some flexibility with remote working
Why Should You Apply?
• Diverse and vibrant team
• Unique opportunity to shape the future during your internship
• Based in one of the best workspaces in the country
A small, fast-growing, and remote-first company is a 100% distributed team helping people across the world automate the administrative parts of their job. They want to empower businesses to create processes and systems that let computers do what they are best at doing and let humans do what they are best at doing.
The Position: Back-end engineer who can take raw ideas and build great products with Python.
This is a role for engineers who want to create a simple product that allows anyone to do complex, incredible things with the world's APIs
• Extensive experience with Python
• Knowledge/Familiar with Django, React, node.js and AWS. Other modern tools, such as Memcached, RabbitMQ, Zookeeper, Docker, Redis, Jenkins, Puppet, Ansible
• Be efficient
• Push to learn more
• Help scale a fast-growing and unique system - workflow engine connects with thousands of APIs across thousands of servers
• Plan and build product features - directly impact how our customers can be more productive
• Improve developer platform - directly impact the way partner devs add their apps
• Ship code to millions of users every week
The Location: 100% Remote.
Why Should You Apply?
• Competitive salary
• Great healthcare + dental + vision coverage*
• Retirement plan with 4% company match*
• Profit sharing
• 2 annual company retreats to awesome places
• 14 weeks paid leave for new parents of biological or adopted children
* US-based employees only (more regions to be added)
A rapidly-growing company based in London that offers its employees great pay, stock options, extensive code review, CI, comprehensive testing and opportunity to drive the direction of the project.
The Company is building tools and interfaces to derive valuable insights from road traffic data. They provide smart, hyper-local data for smart cities and intelligent transport systems.
Looking for Full-Stack Developer. The company is paying premium market rate for this job.
• Company offers equity options, extremely flexible working policies
• Learn to code better through the support of extensive code review, CI and comprehensive testing
• Meet with end users and drive the direction of the project
• Opportunity to shape the future of a rapidly-growing startup
• Have 5+ years of commercial software development experience
• Enjoy learning and picking up new technologies, frameworks and skills.
Build key products that get actively used by external clients. Such as elegant dashboards that interrogate sensor data through to creating the interfaces for clients to interact with ML prediction modules provided by our research team.
Fully remote job. The hiring company is based in London, UK.
Why should you apply?
• Top industry pay
• Great benefits
• Remote location
• Opportunities for on-the-job training
This is a Mid to Senior role and you’ll work on a wide range of software delivery across the full SDLC within an agile environment.
Competitive salary and exciting package offered!
A skilled software engineer with at least 3 years’ experience in Java development. Must have a proven track record of self-learning and be able to provide examples of personal coding and system development projects.