Find professional freelance jobs or projects
We are a non-profit organization focused on Healthcare and more specifically Cancer research. We are currently looking for a Data Scientist/Analyst to assist us in analysis of data and report generation to assist our researchers to understand the data gathered from patients.
The ideal candidate will have an excellent understanding of Big Data and Data Analysis, as well as a comprehensive background working with large data within an academic or healthcare organisation.
A strong academic background in Bioinformatics, Data Science, Statistics or Data Analysis would be highly advantageous.
You must be available to work full-time.
You will also be available to attend our offices in Trowbridge, Wiltshire for a couple of days per week.
You will be managing the interchange of data between the server and our users and will help other developers to develop and maintain a server-side logic.
You will also help in integrating the front-end elements into the application.
You will be an excellent team player, and have previous experience working in a freelance capacity.
Knowledge of Node.js is a plus, as is the knowledge of React Native.
Please apply by sending your proposal.
This is a unique opportunity to work with a silicon and systems company that creates world-top innovative AI-driven Simulator technology and toolkits for visual processing.
The Unity Development Engineer will be working as part of a team developing a Unity-based real-world simulator aimed at the production of training data for neural network training.
The company is located in a beautiful area of Hertfordshire - 25 mins by train from London Euston.
Why should you apply?
Offering Competitive Pay £££
A standalone program running from command line on server.
Program functions - Searching numbers and or symbols in txt files using various filters (user describe).
Extracting results to csv file or excel file.
Working form: cleanliness, letter size 14, line length of page A-4, each paragraph with a title explains keeping clean working form.
Operate on Windows Server Workspace 2016, Program users: optional for multiple users.
Software can run from command line or from excel.
Extract numbers or and symbols from a txt document to an excel file or csv files.
Results of the Excel file columns:
file name, file location, inner file extracted date, number 1, number 2, number 3, number 4 (6 columns in total).
Program have Three modes:
Create set up and save mode – with an intractable window for user
Up to five different filter columns of choice.
Below a filter basic look:
Edit set up and save:
Enable edit mode for setup file
By entering file name and location (preferable to run from excel)
Run the setup file previously created from command line or from excel if possible
Extraction End results look like:
Apply Extraction Restrictions:
If having more than one different result for same txt file then Extract only the first number or the first date.
Only one results for each document, i.e. one document one line of result.
I am looking for a senior react native developer who can support full time for this project. This project is urgent and i need to complete as soon as possible. You must have experience in React Native and backend programming.
Please don't apply if you can not support full time.
We are looking for an App Developer to help us develop new GDPR-compliant Healthcare apps for iOS and Android. The aims of the apps is to collect medical data of patients (with their consent) – within the GDPR guidelines.
We are looking for someone with relevant experience in working on iOS and Android apps.
You must have demonstrable experience and background in developing and implementing new CMS systems.
I need someone who can work full-time on semi-remote basis, as I would like to schedule face-to-face meetings in London, UK on semi-remote basis (most likely 2 days per week).
Please only apply if you have relevant experience and expertise.
I am looking for an experienced iOS app developer to help me develop a new app related to the field of sports. I am looking for someone with previous experience in programming using Open Source languages and tools. I am not too strict about the type of language; however, you must have prior experience in building iOS apps demonstrable via a portfolio.
You must be hardworking and a good team player. You must also have previous experience with API setup.
You will help me develop a fluid backend as well as a professional frontend. So any related experience will be highly valued.
I will be using a combination of Firebase & Flamelink for the admin side – so you must be proficient in working with these platforms.
Please forward your proposal with a link to your online portfolio.
We are looking for a Data Entry Clerk to type information into our database from paper documents. The ideal candidate will be computer savvy and a fast typist with a keen eye for detail. You will report to a data manager or another senior data team member. Understanding of data confidentiality principles is compulsory. The company will rely on you for having accurate and updated data that are easily accessible through a digital database.
Looking for front-end web developer
Looking for senior front-end developer.
Please note that any candidates selected for this position will have to sign an NDA before being provided with further information.
I am looking for a professional Software Developer to help me create an online marketplace platform.
The platform will be a place for advertisers and marketers to find media owners globally and receive market updates, research and related events that they can attend.
Please send me a proposal with your salary expectations.
I am looking for a part-time Python Developer to help me make a cost-profit model by:
· Converting the model to a python script
· Include the data analytics in the script
· Create a functionality for automatic custom report generation
Please send your proposal and any related information.
I am looking for a mid-level Software Engineer/Developer with 3-5 years of experience, who can help me in developing a new online secure payments system that can connect to various social media websites.
· Previous Front-end and Back-end development experience
· Proficiency in Node.js
· A good knowledge of MySQL, Graph Databases, DynamoDB
· A good understanding and previous experience working with HTML CSS
· Previous experience working with APIs
· Previous experience in using AWS Services such as Cognito and Pinpoint and AWS Amplify Library
· Previous experience working with React and React Native
We are looking for an iOS App Developer who can help us build a new mobile app for our social media application. The ideal candidate would be experienced in building native iOS apps.
The app’s functionality will include, but is not limited to:
Admin and user management dashboard
User Login and Registration
Scheduling and posting messages in different formats
API connections and collaboration with other major social media networks such as Facebook, Twitter, etc.
We would like to see a portfolio of your current and previous works and a full list of your previous experiences.
We are looking for an entry level Data Analyst or Data Scientist to join us on a remote part-time basis. We are a growing Research & Analysis firm located in Manchester, United Kingdom and are looking for an entry-level graduates with backgrounds in Data Science, Bioinformatics or related fields, to join our growing team.
You will take advantage of huge training opportunities online and on-site in our Manchester office.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include crunching the numbers and analysing data gathered from our trial and focus-group participants – to help us better understand our business needs and requirements.
You need to have a BSc Degree in Software Engineering, Data Science or a related field.
The ideal candidate will have a strong attention to detail and an eagerness to learn and expand their knowledge.
You can work remotely – but you MUST attend some of the on-site training and development sessions that will be scheduled throughout the year.
This is a very big project and you must be committed to finishing the project within the next 8-12 months.
I would like to work with someone who can demonstrate their previous experiences in similar fields and who is very knowledgeable but also eager to learn more.
We are looking for someone to help us develop a unique shopping app for our newly launched retail business. We would like someone to come on-board with us for the next 6 months.
Our aim is to launch the product in 2020.
We are ideally looking for an experienced Software Engineer with experience in mobile and web app development and programming.
We are a Start-up looking for an experienced web and app developer and programmer to help us create an online platform for a video streaming software.
Our main focus is developing this software to host live online seminars, conferences and events.
A world leading Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) consultancy with offices in the UK, US and Japan are looking to expand their team. Their core business is in fluid flow analysis and engineering solutions and provide additional services related to all aspects of CFD including training, development, supply of hardware and 3D scanning.
You will be part of a fun, friendly and approachable team working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, you’ll be supporting the company to deliver its services to top global brands in Automotive, Sport, Oil & Gas and many more.
The successful candidate will be working within an existing team of full stack developers and HPC engineers at their office based in Brackley, UK.
Location: Brackley - 22 miles from Oxford and 20 miles from Northampton.
Great place to learn, develop and grow your skills.
A Paris-based startup is currently developing a promising new B2B Messaging Application! This will be a revolutionary new tool which will help businesses in the Sales & Marketing sector to keep-up in their communications and correspondence with their customers. This new app could be integrated with world-famous Sales & Marketing CRM platforms such as Salesforce, and is therefore a very practical tool for Sales-related businesses to help advance their strategies.
The new app could also be integrated with other professional diary & calendar-related tools and applications such as Calendly, to give customers a more streamlined and efficient interface.
The Company is looking for a new Chief Technology Officer (CTO) who can lead and direct all the technological aspects of the new product launch.
The successful candidate will be ideally based in, or willing to relocate to Paris, France. However, the Company is also considering candidates with strong leadership backgrounds who can work on semi-remote-basis (where they are required to travel to the Company’s offices as and when required).
The company is looking for someone who is passionate about technology and specifically, about Start-up businesses; who can lead the Company’s Technology Department and help develop the most effective and efficient strategies for launching their new product.
A suitable candidate will be able to communicate effectively on a regular basis and within a professional capacity, with other developers in the Company’s team, as well as with other stakeholders, and customers.
The Company’s Executives are experienced programmers and have a record of leading successful Tech-related businesses in the past. They are looking for someone with a passion for growth and developments in the field of technology, who is willing to take risks and looks at this opportunity as a potential great investment opportunity, for the future.
The ideal candidate is an experienced CTO or Senior Software Developer with 6+ years experience in a leadership role, who can:
Develop new strategies for launch of their new product(s)
Design and implement the best practices for the Company to deliver and utilise resources more efficiently for the development of their new product(s)
Form new strategies to ensure that the new app launch and any subsequent updates are safe and secure, for both the Company & the Customers
Evaluate and implement new improvements in the product(s)
Ensure that there is a healthy and collaborative environment within the Company’s Technology department and beyond
Efficiently communicate the Company’s top-level technological goals across the business
Build and lead the most effective team of developers, now and in the future
Your daily responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Lead and deliver new technical strategies that align with the business vision, mission and goals
Communicate these strategies with other developers within the Company
Ensure new systems for new product development are streamlined and efficient
Ensure the efficient use of resources for the launch & development of new product(s)
Be hands on with new product development and analysis of product quality (i.e. this role requires some coding in Node.js, Angular, React Native, & FireBase programming languages)
Ensure the profitability of the new product(s) and any subsequent updates
Discover new ways for the Company to implement quality assurance and data protection processes
Supervise the Company’s entire technology department and needs
Flag issues as soon as they appear and design and lead new strategies for improvements
Communicate with the Company’s executives and develop new KPIs, accordingly
Supervise the Company’s IT budget and KPIs and ensure the Company uses technology profitably
Supervise the Company’s new product launch performance
Communicate with and receive feedback from customers and stakeholders and design new ways for improvements in the Company’s products and technology
Requirements for this position:
BSc/BA in Computer Science, Software Development, Engineering, or a related field; an MBA would be an advantage
Previous experience as a CTO or a Senior Software Developer in a leadership capacity
Previous experience coding with Node.js, Angular, React Native, & FireBase
Capacity to lead and deliver new strategies
Excellent leadership and organizational skills
Ability to think strategically and align these strategies with a Company’s goals
Excellent communication and people skills in a leadership capacity
Great problem-solving abilities & ability to build new strategies to overcome technological challenges across the business
A deep knowledge and understanding of new technologies and trends in the market
A solid understanding of budgets and strategic financial goals
Proven experience in building new technological strategies
A good understanding of and/or previous experience of business-planning
Proven experience of technological analysis and/or research
Previous experience dealing with investors, stakeholders or customers in a leadership capacity
Salary: The Company is offering a base Salary of €45,000 with a potential for up to a 15% share in the Company's equity, for the right candidate.
Salary is subject to annual reviews and increases.
Location: Paris, France
Candidates can work on Semi-remote-basis, but they are required to travel to the Company’s offices as and when required.
The company defines the technology shaping our world, from pioneering smartphones and televisions to advanced wearables and semi-autonomous vehicles. Their continuous innovation in graphics and artificial intelligence enables the customers to make world-changing electronic products that people love.
Software Design Engineer - Vision and AI - Self-driven, enthusiastic, highly performing contributor, with a passion for the technology. It will be important to keep up to date with the latest technologies both professionally and through personal projects and use this to improve the product.
• Strong C++ programming skills and a basic understanding of object orientated programming
• Basic understanding of software development life cycle.
• Basic knowledge of Linux and embedded systems
• Passion for technology, keeping up to date with the latest developments and personal projects
• An analytic approach to strive for the best solution
• Python programming skills
• Knowledge of Convolutional Neural Networks, Machine learning techniques
• Knowledge of Tensorflow, Caffe, OpenCL
• Experience in software development, over the complete development cycle
• A good degree or experience in a related area; computing, engineering.
• Create software which is part of ecosystem for new and/or existing hardware
• New feature addition, enhancements, optimisations to existing software components e.g Mapping, debugging tools.
• Gain ownership some of the important software components
• Use your initiative to improve both the development environment and the software
The role is based in Pune. India. The role will be on-site, with some flexibility with remote working
Why Should You Apply?
• Top industry pay
• Diverse and vibrant team
• Clear and challenging goals - Collaborate, celebrate success and have the opportunity to learn from each other every day.
• Based on one of the best workspaces in the country
We are looking for an IOS App developer to create our travel agency iPhone App. We estimate it will take 3-6 months of development time and you will be working with our project managers and design team remotely.
The ideal candidate will have experience implementing iPhone and iPad applications with highly customised and innovative UI and UX. We have created the App prototype and screen designs. Candidates should have a passion for technology and a flexible, creative approach to problem solving.
• Previous experience in IOS app development
• Excellent understanding of optimisation and performance issues across iOS software layers
• Excellent planning and organisation skills with attention to detail
• Good understanding of UI/UX methodologies and implementation
Please apply with your completed profile and include your portfolio with link to one or two apps already published on Apple Store.
The company is one of the World’s leading technology companies, develops and licenses innovative and market-driving semiconductor intellectual property (IP) cores for systems-on-chip (SoC). The vision is a future where Artificial Intelligence will help mankind in a pervasive yet convenient way, from personal assistance to autonomous vehicles, from object classification to medical breakthroughs.
Vision and AI Simulation team is looking for bright and innovative engineers to join the team and contribute to the development of next gen AI products.
C++ Engineer - As a member of the team you will be working on exciting technologies. Have the unique opportunity to shape the future during your internship!
• Knowledge of C++ practice
• Understanding of Design Patterns
• Understanding of computer architecture
• Linux environment familiarity
• OOP practice
• Familiarity with concurrent systems
• Interest in Convolutional Neural Networks
• Familiarity with System-C
• Develop C++ / SystemC models
• Develop C++ / Python / Bash tools
• Optimise and analyse the performance of the platform simulation
• Cooperate in chip design process
• Support other engineers within the team
• Develop tests for simulation modules
The role is based in Lisbon, Portugal. The role will be on-site, with some flexibility with remote working
Why Should You Apply?
• Unique opportunity to shape the future during your internship
• Based in one of the best workspaces in the country
Who we are?
TEAMS is transforming the future of work by offering a collaborative and efficient marketplace powered by advanced technologies and innovative bespoke services to connect professionals with businesses in a modern, balanced and fair culture.
Our vision is to be the platform for creating and supporting a connected, holistic and collaborative working environment with continuous professional development.
A communicative candidate who is proactive and passionate about TEAMS products and the clients they serve. TEAMS Officer(s) will act as a point of contact for their clients and remote professionals. They will build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with their contacts, always striving to find the products which best fit the individual needs of the client. They also aid internal departments by collecting information, such as sales leads or testimonials, assisting in the processing and analysis of client data and complaints, and identifying industry trends.
To succeed in this position, candidates should have exceptional communication, technical, and problem-solving skills. You should be resourceful, analytical, adaptable, and organised with the ability to build rapport with both the clients and the users.
• Communicating with clients and remote professionals to understand their needs, explain product value and facilitate efficient working
• Building relationships with clients based on trust and respect.
• Keeping accurate records pertaining to work-flow and account notes.
• Maintaining updated knowledge of company strategy services.
• Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by improving processes.
• Identifying industry trends.
• Acting as a client advocate with a focus on improving the user experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, or related field.
• Fundamental understanding of advanced software development life-cycle
• Experience in hardware, software engineering and embedded systems
• Relevant experience in sales, communication, project management and team management.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to collect, track, and analyse large amounts of data.
• Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills.
• Excellent active listening skills.
• Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
• Extensive, accurate product knowledge.
Our interview process consists of:
• Initial phone screen (30 minutes)
• In-depth technical phone screen/Skype or face to face (45-60 minutes)
• TEAM-Up, an informal meet-up with the leadership team (2-3 hours)
Seven reasons to join us:
1. A great vision, a clear ambition
2. Transparency, Trust and Teamwork
3. You’re empowered to make big, exciting things happen
4. Flexibility, Fairness and Futuristic
5. Dynamic and data-driven
6. We value individuality, fresh ways of doing things and we celebrate success together
7. And of course, Great Pay and Benefits
TEAMS is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. At TEAMS we embrace diversity and see it as a benefit to our company. We're committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or status as an individual with a disability.
No agencies please
A small, fast-growing, and remote-first company is a 100% distributed team helping people across the world automate the administrative parts of their job. They want to empower businesses to create processes and systems that let computers do what they are best at doing and let humans do what they are best at doing.
The Position: Back-end engineer who can take raw ideas and build great products with Python.
This is a role for engineers who want to create a simple product that allows anyone to do complex, incredible things with the world's APIs
• Extensive experience with Python
• Knowledge/Familiar with Django, React, node.js and AWS. Other modern tools, such as Memcached, RabbitMQ, Zookeeper, Docker, Redis, Jenkins, Puppet, Ansible
• Be efficient
• Push to learn more
• Help scale a fast-growing and unique system - workflow engine connects with thousands of APIs across thousands of servers
• Plan and build product features - directly impact how our customers can be more productive
• Improve developer platform - directly impact the way partner devs add their apps
• Ship code to millions of users every week
The Location: 100% Remote.
• Competitive salary
• Great healthcare + dental + vision coverage*
• Retirement plan with 4% company match*
• Profit sharing
• 2 annual company retreats to awesome places
• 14 weeks paid leave for new parents of biological or adopted children
* US-based employees only (more regions to be added)
A rapidly-growing company based in London that offers its employees great pay, stock options, extensive code review, CI, comprehensive testing and opportunity to drive the direction of the project.
The Company is building tools and interfaces to derive valuable insights from road traffic data. They provide smart, hyper-local data for smart cities and intelligent transport systems.
Looking for Full-Stack Developer. The company is paying premium market rate for this job.
• Company offers equity options, extremely flexible working policies
• Learn to code better through the support of extensive code review, CI and comprehensive testing
• Meet with end users and drive the direction of the project
• Opportunity to shape the future of a rapidly-growing startup
• Have 5+ years of commercial software development experience
• Enjoy learning and picking up new technologies, frameworks and skills.
Build key products that get actively used by external clients. Such as elegant dashboards that interrogate sensor data through to creating the interfaces for clients to interact with ML prediction modules provided by our research team.
Fully remote job. The hiring company is based in London, UK.
Why should you apply?
• Top industry pay
• Great benefits
• Remote location
• Opportunities for on-the-job training
The company is one of the World’s leading technology companies, develops and licenses innovative and market-driving semiconductor intellectual property (IP) cores for systems-on-chip (SoC).
Their technologies feature in many of the world’s most exciting products, from the latest smartphones, tablets and consumer products to the future wireless home, connected AI enabled cars, as well as connectivity communications and beyond.
The Position: Software Design Engineer - A core contributor and collaborative, you will partner with hardware, research and customer engineers across all stages of development including requirements gathering, design, development and support.
• Experience in software development, over the complete development cycle (from requirements capture to implementation)
• Solid C++ programming experience
• A good understanding of object orientated design
• Knowledge of Machine learning techniques and tools e.g. OpenCL, Tensorflow, Caffe
• Knowledge of Linux
• Knowledge of Embedded systems
• A tenacious and pragmatic approach
• Passion for technology, keeping up to date with latest developments and personal projects
• A good degree or experience in a related area; computing, engineering, maths, science
• Create software that enables customers to make best use of NNA hardware, and see it finally being turned into silicon e.g. Mapping, debugging and performance tools
• Specify, design and implement libraries and applications for Imagination AI solutions e.g. API abstraction libraries
• Help our customers make the best use of our solutions in their platforms e.g. dealing with performance, technical and product requests, solution updates, etc.
• Become familiar with several software components, and gain ownership of some of the important ones e.g. from application through to drivers
• Join some pre-sale and evaluation activities
The Location: The role is based in Shanghai. China. The role will be on-site, with some flexibility with remote working