Project Workstreams is a dedicated project management section that helps the freelancers to view and work on a project or job that has been awarded to them by a Hirer.
Project Workstream has a number of useful tools that allow the freelancers to complete their work smarter and with more ease. These tools include:
- Project Overview - allowing the freelancer to view a brief description of the project or job that was initially posted, as well as all the files and communications associated with the project.
- Project Overflow - a very useful tool allowing the freelancer to view and complete the project in more specific and smaller sections known as tasks and milestones. These tasks and milestones are created by the Hirer and managed by both the Hirer and the Freelancer.
- Project Assets - allowing the freelancer to upload and add any project-specific works that they have completed, and allowing the Hirer to access these for review and approval.
- Project Messages - a great feature allowing the Freelancer and the Hirer to communicate regarding the project. It also allows them to highlight specific messages for future reference, as and when needed.
- Project Payments - provides the freelancer with an overview of their project-related financials, add or edit financial details, as well as allowing them to raise or cancel invoices, as required.